TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!!

We cannot wait to see you and Earl again! Belinda just said she will come!!!!! :pepper: I guess I had to use the dancing hotdog-pepper!
Super! So you'll be on the "Duck" and Belinda's riding the Stallion? Great!

Hey, I thought that pepper was a dancing hot dog, too, when I first saw it. Guess it's some kind of weird processed-meat/veggie hybrid! Yikes! :Shrug:

I so wish we could attend so I could personally thank everyone for all your help to this newbie!! Our vacation plans were finalized before I discovered this. Have a great time! Hopefully next year!

We are getting VERY close......

:pepper::pepper: Can't wait to see y'all! :pepper::pepper:

Who's got a new trike to show off??

(no, not me... still have old faithful)

MV won't know what hit them will all these trikes running Main St.

Hey Wiz! Can't wait to see you! Are you all recuperated?

Hey Wiz! Can't wait to see you! Are you all recuperated?

Still as ugly as ever, true, very sad but true.

I jumped on the trike a few days ago and rode around the block. Got my south end of a north bound mule kicked severely when C got home and found out. :brushspank:

It didn't hurt my new bones though. :AGGHH:

I'll try to get a few more blocks in this weekend if possible... don't want to push it and start all over again.

Thanks for asking. Will be good to see everyone, banned for life or not... :D:D

Still as ugly as ever, true, very sad but true.

I jumped on the trike a few days ago and rode around the block. Got my south end of a north bound mule kicked severely when C got home and found out. :brushspank:

It didn't hurt my new bones though. :AGGHH:

I'll try to get a few more blocks in this weekend if possible... don't want to push it and start all over again.

Thanks for asking. Will be good to see everyone, banned for life or not... :D:D

Lookin' forward to seein' You again...just keep lookin' after Yourself.....ThumbUp

Just booked room at Ramada will be there on the June 23rd :pepper:

Resa will be on her 08 Goldwing Trike Champion and me on the 98 Valkyrie Motor Trike.

See You All Soon!!

Nelson :Biker:

Trike Dude, be sure you have 1) paid for your dinner on our 'Donate' button and 2) have sent Cheri the information for both of y'all's name badges - we are looking forward to seeing you there!!!
===============

We have more than a few months to go, but I don't want to be doing this at the last minute, so if you could send the info to me at cheri@newenglandtrikers.org, I'd appreciate it! I need the following information for you and everyone with you, please.

Screen-name
Real name (first name only)
What you ride
Where you're from (state only)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

COME ON, JUNE!!!

Still waiting for info from the following members so I can add you to the list for name tags:

tomeharmon
coupe55
jjk1646
six gun
Hel N Wheels
Nordic Valk
The Reaper

Sorry Mattel I just saw your request about the room. I have friends coming to share the space sorry I can't help. I have sent in the required information to Spirit so I'll see you all there. Sorry to say it will be on two wheels for now trike has to go on hold I'm building a new shop for my business 30'x52' with a two post lift and that takes priority over the bike. I'm a firm beliver in needs over wants, and boy do I need a larger shop so I'll have to wait for what I want for awhile.

Nordic Valk ( Mark) :wtg:

Hope all who attend have a great as time as we did last year. Unfortunately we won't be able to attend this year as we have plans in place to tour out west during the same time frame.
Ya all have fun and be safe coming & going there.
Larry

Larry, sorry you won't be joining us, but sounds like you'll still be having an awesome time!!

Mark, can you try again? I didn't get your info. Thanks!

There is this place, They call the Valley, Where late in June, The trikers rally, They come in peace, They mean no harm, Though like the bee's, The town they swarm, They're here to visit, And see the sights, Cruise the mountains by day, Tell lies at night, They dream of this day, For months on end, To ride here and visit, And make new friends, Their machines are shined, And looking good, Each filling it's owner, With pride as it should

There is this place, They call the Valley, Where late in June, The trikers rally, They come in peace, They mean no harm, Though like the bee's, The town they swarm, They're here to visit, And see the sights, Cruise the mountains by day, Tell lies at night, They dream of this day, For months on end, To ride here and visit, And make new friends, Their machines are shined, And looking good, Each filling it's owner, With pride as it should

nicely said thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png