RT Limited...

Thanks for the tip on the Green manual, will do.

If you are going to do your own oil changes... Just remember ' The plastic unscrews with a Torx's ' And the drain plugs with an Allen.... If you do use the Torx's on the drain plugs you'll soon be posting how the dealer/factory over tighten them and then they striped when i tried to change the oil... Very common mistake with Spyder newbes...

If you are going to do your own oil changes... Just remember ' The plastic unscrews with a Torx's ' And the drain plugs with an Allen.... If you do use the Torx's on the drain plugs you'll soon be posting how the dealer/factory over tighten them and then they striped when i tried to change the oil... Very common mistake with Spyder newbes...
They use a 6mm allen and t45 torx for the drains. 36 mm for the oil filter

Must be the newer ones... The one i had was torx for the plastic and allen for the crankcase/oil tank/ and The oil filter was a canister type that also needed allen...

Still torx for the Body Hardware. The Oil filter canister uses 33 MM wrench or my preference is a low profile 36 MM socket

New Spyder RT Limited

My wife traded her 12 for a 16 last Thursday. Says it's so much better.

b_112146.jpg

Congrats!! :pepper:

I bet it is much better..Lot less Maint too and money for Maint costs.

Sharp Color..Must have gotten a great deal since the 17 MY is rolling out.

I don't know about going anywhere. She's been busy waxing it. Hard to pass up the incentives right now for sure. I tried to talk her into waiting until December when the dealers are REALLY hungry but honestly not sure they could match the deals right now.

white is faster and more comfortable
irv

White is not a color; White is layer of pigment that absorbs Sunlight which in turn causes a Molecular level of drag...And a negative [slowdown] effect though ambient and non-ambient air...
This was in a report from the University of Kentucky's weekly news letter.... The Tactical Operations and Basket weaving Center..
[Knee Rock Campus]

And here I thought white was the best because it's made up of all the colors. My wife traded a white for a red. Beyond me wife. I named it Cherrie and told her she did the impossible and got her cherry back. I'm still running from her.
grenade_toss.gif
Soon to be...
badly_wounded_smiley_emoticon.gif

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png