Avon Trike Tire on sale

Reaction score
FYI--you can pick up an Avon Trike tire at the Motorcycle Superstore for about $111.34, free shipping and no tax. You get this price with the code pb-tune15---that's for a 15 % discount. Seems like a good deal to me. I just bought one and the site said they have 10 in stock.

FYI--you can pick up an Avon Trike tire at the Motorcycle Superstore for about $111.34, free shipping and no tax. You get this price with the code pb-tune15---that's for a 15 % discount. Seems like a good deal to me. I just bought one and the site said they have 10 in stock.

That's a heck of a deal!! If I was even close to needing one I'd be on that sale but don't like to let tires lay around very long.. :xszpv::xszpv:

Can't resist a good deal. And all the reviews I've seen have been positive. I have about 2,000 miles or so on my old one. So it shouldn't be too long a wait.

Can't resist a good deal. And all the reviews I've seen have been positive. I have about 2,000 miles or so on my old one. So it shouldn't be too long a wait.

I'm convinced this is an excellent tire!! I have less than 1000 miles on mine and already know I'll not go back to bias ply tires on the front of my Roadsmith. I don't ride near as much during the summer months as I do fall and spring so it may be next spring before I need a new one. Hopefully toward years end someone will have them on sale. :xszpv::xszpv:

I was ready to buy one and then I think, I remembered that in order to get the mileage warranty, it has to be installed by one of their dealers. Do I have this wrong? Maybe I am remembering the Dunlop warranty requirements.

I was ready to buy one and then I think, I remembered that in order to get the mileage warranty, it has to be installed by one of their dealers. Do I have this wrong? Maybe I am remembering the Dunlop warranty requirements.

That's a new one one me. Maybe someone who has bought and installed it can comment. I always take the front wheel into a dealer for mounting.

I bought my Avon through my Honda dealer this spring.
Cost of tire and install $159.00.
It rides super and will never go back to a MPA rear tire mounted reversed for a front tire. With the MPA, I could feel every bump in the road.

I bought my Avon through my Honda dealer this spring.
Cost of tire and install $159.00.
It rides super and will never go back to a MPA rear tire mounted reversed for a front tire. With the MPA, I could feel every bump in the road.

Your dealer gave you a good price---it costs about $30 for my guy to install if I bring the rim in.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png