Avon Trike Tire on sale

Reaction score
FYI--you can pick up an Avon Trike tire at the Motorcycle Superstore for about $111.34, free shipping and no tax. You get this price with the code pb-tune15---that's for a 15 % discount. Seems like a good deal to me. I just bought one and the site said they have 10 in stock.

FYI--you can pick up an Avon Trike tire at the Motorcycle Superstore for about $111.34, free shipping and no tax. You get this price with the code pb-tune15---that's for a 15 % discount. Seems like a good deal to me. I just bought one and the site said they have 10 in stock.

That's a heck of a deal!! If I was even close to needing one I'd be on that sale but don't like to let tires lay around very long.. :xszpv::xszpv:

Can't resist a good deal. And all the reviews I've seen have been positive. I have about 2,000 miles or so on my old one. So it shouldn't be too long a wait.

Can't resist a good deal. And all the reviews I've seen have been positive. I have about 2,000 miles or so on my old one. So it shouldn't be too long a wait.

I'm convinced this is an excellent tire!! I have less than 1000 miles on mine and already know I'll not go back to bias ply tires on the front of my Roadsmith. I don't ride near as much during the summer months as I do fall and spring so it may be next spring before I need a new one. Hopefully toward years end someone will have them on sale. :xszpv::xszpv:

I was ready to buy one and then I think, I remembered that in order to get the mileage warranty, it has to be installed by one of their dealers. Do I have this wrong? Maybe I am remembering the Dunlop warranty requirements.

I was ready to buy one and then I think, I remembered that in order to get the mileage warranty, it has to be installed by one of their dealers. Do I have this wrong? Maybe I am remembering the Dunlop warranty requirements.

That's a new one one me. Maybe someone who has bought and installed it can comment. I always take the front wheel into a dealer for mounting.

I bought my Avon through my Honda dealer this spring.
Cost of tire and install $159.00.
It rides super and will never go back to a MPA rear tire mounted reversed for a front tire. With the MPA, I could feel every bump in the road.

I bought my Avon through my Honda dealer this spring.
Cost of tire and install $159.00.
It rides super and will never go back to a MPA rear tire mounted reversed for a front tire. With the MPA, I could feel every bump in the road.

Your dealer gave you a good price---it costs about $30 for my guy to install if I bring the rim in.

Back