Best Tent Camper

May 10, 2010
Roseburg, OR
I have a 1989 HD Electra Glide Classic with a Champion trike kit. Looking for a tent camper to pull behind. Weight will be an issue I need to consider. What tent campers should I consider? Why?

Hi there, and welcome to TrikeTalk! A number of our members pull and use the Bunkhouse trailers, but I know there are others that are well liked too. I'm sure you'll get some great recommendations.

Mike---check these out-------amazing the room they have. Have been trying to sit up a dealership with this company . They require i purchase three units in order to get dealers pricing.

If you think you might want one of the initial three units PM me and will see if we can "help" one another.

Herb

campingtrailers

I have an Aspen Classic the weight is 285 and there is lots of storage.

I bought it used never opened 3-years old for $1500

You can goto trailmaster website to see-----

Any of the tent trailers made to pull behind a motorcycle will fit your needs.

You need to decied what it is in a trailer that you want. Then go look at different makes/models. There simply isn't a "best one" out there. Time Out trailers are a well known Brand.They make great trailers. But start looking around and you will find many smaller companies out there turning out good camping trailers. Some are higher priced, some are lower priced.

check out bunkhouse aspen and mini mate.i just got 1 and not to bad for storage .has a doble bed too.weight about285.cheaper than bunkhouse or aspen too.:Coffee:mines a mini mate ,forgot to put that in.

I really like my Mini Mate Camper

Trailer Weight - only 265 lbs
Tongue Weight - 25 lbs.
Not much over 40" wide
2 or 3 minute set-up time
I'm 6'4" and can stand up inside
Independent Torsion Axle

Roll-a-home is really nice, as are the Bunkhouse and Bunkhouse like trailers. But they have some serious wind resistance...dunno how much that matters behind the TG though. lol

We have a Leesure Lite and it is very low wind resistance, super easy to put up and break-down...but small compared to the Bunkhouse style.

Another good trailer...totally different design than the Bunkhouse and the Leesure lite is the Time-Out tent trailer.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png