Snowbird Gathering '17

Jack, you are more than welcome to join us. Just remember that your 120 mile ride each way along with any trips we take will make for an awful .long day for you. Leaving early on go back to Jacksonville, you could be hanging out with new friends swapping lies and jokes.

tomg

Dear Capt H, I hope you do realize that there are a few unhappy campers here that went to a certain restaurant to only find out it was closed. The "whale" is still there but we did have to restrain ourselves !!! LOL looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Let me know when you get back down.

Tomg

Hi Tomg , Yes they are closed July -Sept . Reopen Oct 3rd . My sister & brother -in-law came up north to help us out in the Lena's 1. I told her you stopped in & the only thing that was there was the big white whale . Seeing as you had to restrain yourselves , lol, & left the big white whale standing , we all agree you should have one for yourself. ThumbUp So when I get down , after Thanksgiving , I will have one of these for you . I am sorry for having the picture up side down , but I could not get it right . It will be nice to get down there & ride . We didn't get to ride much this summer , but I did take our dog teddie on a ride to the beaches .

Would you like to have a cook out for the snowbird gathering ? I am sure my sister will let us have it next to Lena's . After all , you do have some unhappy campers , lol, that had to restrain their selves too , they would have to be invited too ThumbUp" thanks , captain h

IMG_1146.jpg

I told my Friends at The Villages about Lena's. They had dinner and loved it. They told me, we have been here 15 years and our friends comes down and tells us we're we can get great food,,,,WOW!
I vote for a return visit as one of our rides to Lena's! Do I hear a second!
Rosy

We'll be up for that !!ThumbUp

I told my Friends at The Villages about Lena's. They had dinner and loved it. They told me, we have been here 15 years and our friends comes down and tells us we're we can get great food,,,,WOW!
I vote for a return visit as one of our rides to Lena's! Do I hear a second!
Rosy

Sounds like a great idea to plan on something at Lena's . Actually a few of us had already talked about . We can plan on something the week before Rosy gets down and then tell him we had his welcome party for him ! I know he would really appreciate the effort . LOL

Tom

Sounds like a great idea to plan on something at Lena's . Actually a few of us had already talked about . We can plan on something the week before Rosy gets down and then tell him we had his welcome party for him ! I know he would really appreciate the effort . LOL

Tom

Sounds like a good plan to me! Let, me know who attends, so I can send them a Thank You card..That is a great idea. I am sure Phil, Bruce, Keith, and Red will be there..Maybe Zammy, you can put a picture of me on the table, in case people can't remember what I look like...or a picture of our trike, in case people want to look at the trike instead of me!

You are such a Great Friend Tom! NOT!
Rosy

Jack, you are more than welcome to join us. Just remember that your 120 mile ride each way along with any trips we take will make for an awful .long day for you. Leaving early on go back to Jacksonville, you could be hanging out with new friends swapping lies and jokes.

tomg

Thank You, I can ride pretty hard and long yet LOL
Just got back from Clinton NC
I have been known to ride over 1k in 24 hrs

Well I called Emergency One as Charlie suggested and unfortunately they no longer have tours because of insurance issues . I'm sure we will have plenty to do and see in the Ocala area in March .

Tomg

Jack, Sunday afternoon around 4pm is usually when I try to get everyone together to meet , greet and discuss what we want to do for the next few days as a group . We meet in the dining area of the motel . Join us then and you can decide what you want to do with us.

Tomg

Jack, Sunday afternoon around 4pm is usually when I try to get everyone together to meet , greet and discuss what we want to do for the next few days as a group . We meet in the dining area of the motel . Join us then and you can decide what you want to do with us.

Tomg

Will do :)

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wish, Tom!
Now lets get down to the real business, we have people traveling to Florida, have you started your warm-up dance yet?
We expect the temperature to be at least 50 F better there than what we left home! So, you, Phil, Red, & Fred, better get going. Maybe you should meet at Barracudas, or Lost Lagoon and make plans! Not to say, we will not come, but it surely would be nice!
Just saying!
Your Northern Buddy,
Rosy

Rosy , how many times do YOU need to be reminded (and haven't paid attention ) to STOP at the Florida /Georgia border and drain the cold air out of your trailer . Don't blame us for what you bring down from the cold country ! Bruce & Deb don't have that problem !
LOL
TOM

Not this year...My trailers are stored in Alabama where it is nice a warm! So, you need to tell the other people coming South to dump the cold!
I knew I was going to get the blame for the cold snap coming to Florida! My Bad!
Nana, did you dump the cold out of your vehicle? LOL
Keith, don't forget to open your mobile home when you head down!
See you guys in a few! We have to get together before the Gathering! Let's make a date! We won't tell Tom, till after!
CaptainH, you there yet?

Rosy

Rosy , how many times do YOU need to be reminded (and haven't paid attention ) to STOP at the Florida /Georgia border and drain the cold air out of your trailer . Don't blame us for what you bring down from the cold country ! Bruce & Deb don't have that problem !
LOL
TOM

Yeah Rosy and don't forget to take out the winter air from your tires and put summer air in !!!!!

Not this year...My trailers are stored in Alabama where it is nice a warm! So, you need to tell the other people coming South to dump the cold!
I knew I was going to get the blame for the cold snap coming to Florida! My Bad!
Nana, did you dump the cold out of your vehicle? LOL
Keith, don't forget to open your mobile home when you head down!
See you guys in a few! We have to get together before the Gathering! Let's make a date! We won't tell Tom, till after!
CaptainH, you there yet?

Rosy
Hi Rosy no not there yet . Hopefully we will be on the road Wed. Now I live close to the N H line , so I will make sure I push the cold air out of my camper and trailer.lol I don't want to go threw what you went threw about the cold air .lol

Yeah Rosy and don't forget to take out the winter air from your tires and put summer air in !!!!!
Thank you Ultra fred , I almost forgot about that . I will take care of that in SC .:Coffee:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png