NORTH East TT RALLY 2017 discussion

That is a good thought.

If I get enough interest fromn the attendees. ( 16 ) we may have enough to place an order. $$$$ is very high when u only get a few made. . I think 16 or 20 is the break point .

2017 Rally Home Arrival

Letty and I arrived home about 3 pm on Monday. The trike made the trip just fine. I would like to thank the group for their support, little or big, while I was dealing with the front end issue. I especially thank Jon who juggled the tickets so the one person there who needed tools, me, got them. Lol.

Letty and I are already looking forward to next year's event.

That was amazing

Who would have thought it was that easy of a fix.. Glad it worked out and you got home safe and sound. With all the excitement. We never did the trophy night. I opened my trailer to pack up to go home and their they were. I'll save them for next year. Talk of a different motel down the road is in the works. If it as nice and cheaper we will switch. Thanks for attending.

Pictures

I'll try to post pictures again. Not having luck

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I just want to give a shoot out to John who put together most of the raffle prizes at his expense and also Matt's Cycle in Coxsackie, NY. Chris the owner donated a $20.00 gift certificate no questions asked. Fortunately he does know me as I had purchased a new Vulcan before we got the trike. Matts is a Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris and Can-Am dealer so for anyone who lives or travels in the Hudson Valley area stop in. Hopefully next year we will see more Can-Am riders with us.

Also Matt's lead tech offered to look at Yogi's trike at the last minute as he didn't want to see anyone stranded.

I am in also. And any date is GREAT for me .

soo looks like we got a rally

9 people 5 trikes so far

who else ? This is not a commitment. No money just a hand shake. But please if your know you can't say so. We will allow for 2 or3 to back out. That has happened every year

9 do I hear a 10 or 11 12

I'm in, room for 1 (one) please, unless anyone wants to share a room, (cheapens the price) Wife can not go (has to work)

Ronnie

I am in also. And any date is GREAT for me .

soo looks like we got a rally

9 people 5 trikes so far

who else ? This is not a commitment. No money just a hand shake. But please if your know you can't say so. We will allow for 2 or3 to back out. That has happened every year

9 do I hear a 10 or 11 12

Count me in, one room only ,

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluffy

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluffy
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png