• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Tee Shirts

Reaction score
Ok Nana, R U going to do Tee Shirts for this???

"I survied the Trike Talk crash of 2010" :D

I know some are having serious withdrawals,,, Even Thirdwheel is speechless!!! :eek:

See what I mean!!!!!! He is speechless!!!! Poor man, who is going to pay his medical bill?????? Or buy him More Beer!!!!!!!

Board boring I just spent 3 hrs cruising Craigs list for a cheap motorcycle .what else ya gona do with not chat room

Thats why 99% of forums dont have chat rooms because they use so much bandwidth. That makes them much more expensive to host. They just have chat threads like this one. :yes:

Having a chat room puts you into a whole different category as far as hosting resources are required. Remember when I shut the chat room down a few days back? That was to take some load off our server so it wouldnt crash. Between adding a lot of rally pictures, added thread posts, the chat room and 500+ people surfing our site at once..it was more than the server could handle. The new server will handle a much much higher load.

Are the big pictures some posters are using making it use a lot of bandwidth .

They are John but the big pictures and chat room are two features I like so Im going to get the new high-end server and it wont be a problem anymore.

Thanks Charlie. This place means a lot to me. Quiet a community we have here.

It's a good thing most of the members are in their 50's, 60's and 70's, and already have a family.

Remember years ago when the power outages around the country would have an extreme impact on the number of children born 9 months later;)

Just saying:blush:

It's a good thing most of the members are in their 50's, 60's and 70's, and already have a family.

Remember years ago when the power outages around the country would have an extreme impact on the number of children born 9 months later;)

Power outages just aren't as much fun as they use to be!
:D

Head out of the gutter Bryan:p:cool:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png