• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Trike for the Family

It would be great to have in a shorter 3 seat version. 5 seats is overkill to me and Id hate to have to turn it around.

Any way you shake it, that is a work of art! Looks like maybe it is intended as a "Limo" Trike.... :xszpv::xszpv:

You are correct, too long for me. I can just imagine trying to do the "Three Sisters" on that one!!:AGGHH: :AGGHH:

Looks like an open air 3 wheeled mini van to me. I know some people will probably drool over it, but that isn't my idea of what a trike should be or how a trike should look. To each his own.

I'm with Zook.But I can appreciate the work that went into it.I'd ride it on any road.Probably not as fast as a regular trike but i'd have fun just the same.

Just think of the stress on the triple-tree when loaded up! You can put your mother inlaw , sister inlaw ,and any other inlaw you want :AGGHH: and the back seat driving shall begin!

Yep it is a beauty. There are a couple of really big trikes around here, they look good, sound great and are usually seen on the big slab. Jim

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png