What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

History: I have 45+ years on 2 wheels, @350K miles give or take a thousand or two. First 15 years on whatever I could afford or make run, last 30 years on HDs. Currently on 2014 Ultra Classic. So why am I here? Father Time was creeping up on me now Father Time seems to have taking up running straight at me ;) So exploring the Trike world.

I can't say I am impressed with the straight axle on the HD Tri-glide though there are thousands of them on the road, so haven't ruled HD out. But then I rode a friends 02 Goldwing...yes, gasp, I am looking at Wings and the various conversion kits. So far impressed with Roadsmith and CSC, like the beefed up drive shaft on both and like the 8" extension on the RS. Not looking to build, looking to buy. So here I am with more questions then answers. Thanks again for the welcomes.

Bought a Spyder last fall, selling my UltraClassic as after 4 surgeries and cancer I literally can't ride it any longer. I do still have my 55 Panhead, which likely will end up in a glass case in my living room, LOL. I live in Berryton, Kansas, and am the president of SMART, Inc, a motorcycle rider education program (25th year). We're adding the MSF 3WBRC classes this year. A fellow Spyder rider sent me the TrikeTalk website link, so just wanting to connect with fellow 3 wheelers. My first ride was a Honda Dream 300 in 1973, wish I still had it. Had a Kaw 1000, very fast, a shovel, a Honda 350, no idea how many miles I've ridden in 45 years.

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

I was looking for info on trailers

New member.

I have always been a trike fan in particular the Harley version although I wouldn't consider myself a die hard Harley fan in the sense that I've seen lots of other types that are very impressive. As I get older, the thought of riding 2 wheels is losing it's appeal for me that it once had. I have always loved the look of big nasty and loud trikes and hopefully my dream of owning one is realized one day, till then I have to be satisfied with admiring everyone else's trikes, so thank-you for accepting my membership request!

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Wayne :wave4:

I joined for the free Trike-Talk Canoe, As a matter of fact UPS just dropped the canoe off on my driveway this afternoon....One question though,I noticed It didn't come with paddles, Anyone out there know if the paddles will be coming in a separate shipment...:Shrug:....

I joined for the free Trike-Talk Canoe, As a matter of fact UPS just dropped the canoe off on my driveway this afternoon....One question though,I noticed It didn't come with paddles, Anyone out there know if the paddles will be coming in a separate shipment...:Shrug:....

How did you qualify for two gifts ? Did ya sell the 52” smart TV :Shrug:

Oh BTW , the paddles are being delivered by drone . So keep looking up ^^

How did you qualify for two gifts ? Did ya sell the 52” smart TV :Shrug:

Oh BTW , the paddles are being delivered by drone . So keep looking up ^^

On just one gift......On the sign up form i checked the box that said Canoe i didn't need a TV that is smarter than me.....:(...

Is it possible that someone got 4 paddles instead of 2.....:Shrug:..

On just one gift......On the sign up form i checked the box that said Canoe i didn't need a TV that is smarter than me.....:(...

Is it possible that someone got 4 paddles instead of 2.....:Shrug:..

It’s possable , we’re life vests included :Shrug: You can loan it to Christee, he might not need paddles !

It’s possable , we’re life vests included :Shrug: You can loan it to Christee, he might not need paddles !

Say what you want about my townsman......But when he ruled the roost the road use tax

AKA Gas tax was the lowest in the nation ....Not so much now.....:mad:...

And think back to how he in the Republican dog and pony shows. AKA Debates ,Single handedly Had Jeb Bush the heir to the throne Un-Anointed.....

Say what you want about my townsman......But when he ruled the roost the road use tax

AKA Gas tax was the lowest in the nation ....Not so much now.....:mad:...

And think back to how he in the Republican dog and pony shows. AKA Debates ,Single handedly Had Jeb Bush the heir to the throne Un-Anointed.....

In reality I hope he had nothing to do with it.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTCBB77
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png