What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

Looking for a trike

My wife doesn't trust me anymore to keep my Goldwing upright. We still want to ride, so I'm looking for a trike.

So many choices Cal Sidecar, Champion, Lehman, Motor Trike and nothing in my SoCal area to even look at.

I've got 82K miles on my Wing and, while its in good running condition I'm not sure that I want to convert it as opposed to

buying one already done with a few less miles. I can't afford a real new one.

Can you guys point me in the right direction?

Thoughts?

My wife doesn't trust me anymore to keep my Goldwing upright. We still want to ride, so I'm looking for a trike.

So many choices Cal Sidecar, Champion, Lehman, Motor Trike and nothing in my SoCal area to even look at.

I've got 82K miles on my Wing and, while its in good running condition I'm not sure that I want to convert it as opposed to

buying one already done with a few less miles. I can't afford a real new one.

Can you guys point me in the right direction?

Thoughts?

Jim.......Welcome to Trike-Talk.........:wave4:......

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy jim :wave4:

Looking for friends....

Joined Trike Talk in hopes of locating trike groups located in Orange County, California. Am a senior rider, with a senior wife...:)

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alcohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join and stick around?

Asking because we wont to know what we are doing right. We appreciate your feedback.

Been kicking around the idea of building a custom trike from scratch for quite a few years now. But as we all know, life has a way of getting in the way. A wife, a couple of kids, cost of living in California and next thing you know you have to really think about wether you get just the four pack of toilet paper or splurge at Costco for the 24 pack and just eat less. So, tired of just existing and want to start enjoying life again.

The kids will be her for a while yet so can’t do much about that but California and more than likely the wife will be left in the moving truck rear view mirror (long story). Looking to head down to the Katy/Richmond area of Texas. Family is all there and can make decent living in my trade. Plus my brother wants to partner up on a powder coating shop. But now, I was reading up on Texas laws regarding scratch built custom vehicles and that you can’t register them there in Texas any longer. That just don’t sound right to me so, while searching for information on this subject I came across TT and I figure this the perfect place for information. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Rob

Been kicking around the idea of building a custom trike from scratch for quite a few years now. But as we all know, life has a way of getting in the way. A wife, a couple of kids, cost of living in California and next thing you know you have to really think about wether you get just the four pack of toilet paper or splurge at Costco for the 24 pack and just eat less. So, tired of just existing and want to start enjoying life again. The kids will be her for a while yet so can’t do much about that but California and more than likely the wife will be left in the moving truck rear view mirror (long story). Looking to head down to the Katy/Richmond area of Texas. Family is all there and can make decent living in my trade. Plus my brother wants to partner up on a powder coating shop. But now, I was reading up on Texas laws regarding scratch built custom vehicles and that you can’t register them there in Texas any longer. That just don’t sound right to me so, while searching for information on this subject I came across TT and I figure this the perfect place for information. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Rob

Welcome to Trike-Talk......Rob....:wave4:......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png