What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

:clapping:..................:pepper:..................:D

Attachments

• 452517_1.jpg
    452517_1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 190
What made me join.

At the time I joined I had just sold my 1985 Gold Wing. Health issues had made it impossible to continue on 2 wheels. Decided to look at trikes. Enjoyed the people and the info here. In late Dec. of last year I found a funky old V.W. powered home built trike and was set to complete a deal on it on Jan 10, 2016. On Jan. 8th. my wife suffered a series of strokes so my plans were shelved.

More strokes followed in May so all my efforts and money have gone into looking after her. So why am I still here. I am 70 years old, my days are full but I have learned that there is nothing like the love of motorcycles to keep your dreams alive, your heart young and your sense of humor active. Love Trike Talk. Don't know a lot of people but all seem like my types. Thanks for welcoming me. My wife has started to talk about our next trip.

we were thinking about getting our 1800 Goldwing triked for a while. when we decided and on one of the other forums I'm on a fellow member that was having his done suggested I check out the forum. I was sold from the first look at all the threads. I have found answers to questions before I even asked and the ones I did were answered very quick and no tech language, done in plain English. I still look on my 2 wheel forums I'm on but this is where I go for all my information I'm looking for. :pepper:

Thought for the day ..........

So how come you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd ? :wave4: ................ :xszpv:

I was ............

I was a poor, lonely, lost soul. Drifting aimlessly across the ethernet. Then, one day while contemplating my navel, with a thunderclap and a flash of lightning, this ghostly hand came out of the clouds in the sky. Smacked me up side the head while a distant voice proclaimed "Son, join ye TrikeTalk.com and you shall be saved!" The rest, as they say, is history ............. YMMV :D

Because everything else "SUCKS"! as my TT shirts says. I wanted to convert my Roadglide and received help here on TT from Clint44 and Randy. Put 22,000 miles on it this year. Randy is 2nd to none. not only did he help me through this transformation, he became my friend!:clapping:

Like a lot of folks, I landed here looking for information and advice. What I found was that and whole lot of great folks who are eager to share their knowledge and experience, and just a lot of fun to chat with. I'm not on as much as I used to be, sometimes life just gets in the way of a good time. :xzqxz: But there's rarely a time when I don't learn a little something from a visit, and I always enjoy the stories shared by my brother and sister riders. Glad I found it!

PEACE and ride safe! :Dorag:

Great place to share

:Coffee: I have had so many questions answered by just reading old posts.:Shrug: If I can help someone else get it right the first time I will no one likes spending money twice. We share in the spirit of helping prevent mistakes some we ourselves have made, that I believe is what we are and do. ThumbUpride safely fearless.

P.S. this site has been a God send to me personally, Old Shiney would not be running as good as it does without it!

Attachments

• DSC00270.JPG
    DSC00270.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 177
I was broke down on a road trip so I browsed the internet for a possible solution. I came across the answer to my problem only on trike talk. That was good enough for me. Now you are stuck with me.:D

Folks, just wanted to say, we do appreciate the positive comments being posted here, but I didnt start this thread just to get a pat on the back. We really do want to hear how you found the forum and what it was that made you want to stay, once you found the site.

We are all about welcoming fellow trike owners and continuing to improve our member's experience here and getting your feedback helps me and our staff better understand what is being done right. Thanks for taking the time to add your comments.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png