Hannigan Street Glide Build With Pictures

Wow. Just looked at google maps. That's out past Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake. Didn't quite realize that. I would love to go out there to see the lakes, and the 'Land Between The Lakes' as well.
I live in Stewart County, Tn which is the South Entrance to LBL. Also 43 miles from Murray, Ky. We had a Hannigan Astro Sport on our previous Goldwing. Hannigan people were great to work with.

I'm taking mine in on Monday the 20th for the transformer kit. I've waited a month and a half
so I'm excited. Hope your going to post pictures.
Capt Bob

Bob,what bike are you converting? You going with the Transformer or FLH conversion?

Yep, it does ride and handle as good as it looks. We bumped the rear sprocket up to a 68 tooth so it pulls strong but still runs just 2600 RPMs at 70 MPH. I think we nailed it on the paint scheme, gearing, pipes, everything. I'm real proud to have my name on this one!

Bob,what bike are you converting? You going with the Transformer or FLH conversion?

Converting a 2013 street glide. I just purchased a tour pack so I'll be able to go back and forth. 5 more days to wait. this is my second Hannigan that's why I came back for more. This will be my 3rd trike including a Boss Hoss.

Hannigan is the way to go. To answer your question, we are doing the Transformer. I'll post pictures.
Capt Bob

Trike

Zook, your killing me with that build. DANG and I had to be so sick last week so I could not come up. I would have loved to see that build in person.
Wow, just plain WOW

Karen

Barney the Purple People Eater

Finally got to take a short ride on our new trike and I am very impressed with the ride quality. The road leading into our housing subdivision is very rough and the trike's independent suspension just ignored it. Ride quality is noticeably better than our bike and even better than our former Boss Hoss trike w/Arnott air ride. Gearing with the 68T rear pulley is spot-on. I was concerned I might have to install a 30T front pulley but I don't think it's now going to be necessary.

Hannigan's build quality and paintwork is amazing! You just have to see it to know what I'm talking about. Anyone who has seen any of my custom build projects know how picky I am and our Street Glide trike definitely passes the test. Hannigan's crew really did an incredible job on this thing and Sherry & I are very proud owners. We can't wait to put some serious road miles on it.

More thoughts to follow.

Finally got to take a short ride on our new trike and I am very impressed with the ride quality. The road leading into our housing subdivision is very rough and the trike's independent suspension just ignored it. Ride quality is noticeably better than our bike and even better than our former Boss Hoss trike w/Arnott air ride. Gearing with the 68T rear pulley is spot-on. I was concerned I might have to install a 30T front pulley but I don't think it's now going to be necessary.

Hannigan's build quality and paintwork is amazing! You just have to see it to know what I'm talking about. Anyone who has seen any of my custom build projects know how picky I am and our Street Glide trike definitely passes the test. Hannigan's crew really did an incredible job on this thing and Sherry & I are very proud owners. We can't wait to put some serious road miles on it.

More thoughts to follow.

Pics ... we want pics of the finished product ... :D

Hopefully,these aren't too large. Sherry and I just got back from a nice ride and she gave the ride quality an A+. We are both amazed at how well this thing swallows big bumps and how stable it feels. I've been riding bikes and trikes for a very long time and I can say that I've never ridden anything with the ride quality this thing has.

11056631_1012100138813738_8070806096776558477_o_zpsznwwynw7.jpg

11728937_1012100278813724_8727746867629613020_o_zpss7py6q4b.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png