Average age of riders

Be 65 this Fall, been riding since I was ???, legally by-law will be 50 Years Riding, got my Lic at 15, Also have a HD Electra Glide Classic 1997 with 93,000 miles on it, never apart and Run Great,, My Trike is a 2002 GL 1800 W/ MotorTrike Kit, Love it too,,,,,, Love all Bikes.. Retired Carpenter, Single..

I will be 65 in Oct...03 GW-05 Champion kit..We started riding in the mid 60's for a few years and stopped until Dec. 2005..(bought the trike)..recently celebrated 45 wedding anniversary..
barbara (Tweety) will be 65 in jan.----we saved the best for last

don't remember if I ever responded to this thread but that's because I'm 65 and losin it. Been riding since 18 or so and this 05 Ultraglide w Hannigan is my second trike....hated going the trike route so young but I knew it was coming sooner or later......

Mike I tell I my long time (2 wheel) buddy's if they ride 3 wheels they will never go back to 2. I'm 52 and have been riding 3 wheels for about 6 years but never really road 2 sense I out grew the sears mini bike at age 10. Am I right??? Do you really like the 3 wheel ride???

62 years ~ 1993 Harley Heritage Softail 3 wheel conversion trike. BUT, I still get on my rigid Big Dog, and love the power of the 107 ci S&S motor. Age is just a number. I even had the 80 Evo on the trike, pumped up. Never lost the love for "honkin on it". :pepper:

I'm in my 61'st year of a great life-ride, and my my current scoots are a Harley Road King Classic (2 wheeler) and soon to be delivered GL1800/Hannigan.

My first bike was a Gerelli (with a head gasket made from a Purina dog chow bag) and my second was a Tahotsu, then a few Hondas, Yamahas, Kawis, Britts, an old Harley flat head, a panhead, more Britts, a bunch of Jap crotch rockets, then my first Wing, one last attempt at killing myself on a ZX1100, then my current Road King and now the GL1800/Hannigan.
I do keep looking at a Hayabusa ......... but with age comes wisdom ......... or at least 'learned' fear!! ;)

Hey there BW. Glad you joined TrikeTalk! Ask questions and share your adventures here.... you just found a new family :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png