Average age of riders

Be 65 this Fall, been riding since I was ???, legally by-law will be 50 Years Riding, got my Lic at 15, Also have a HD Electra Glide Classic 1997 with 93,000 miles on it, never apart and Run Great,, My Trike is a 2002 GL 1800 W/ MotorTrike Kit, Love it too,,,,,, Love all Bikes.. Retired Carpenter, Single..

I will be 65 in Oct...03 GW-05 Champion kit..We started riding in the mid 60's for a few years and stopped until Dec. 2005..(bought the trike)..recently celebrated 45 wedding anniversary..
barbara (Tweety) will be 65 in jan.----we saved the best for last

don't remember if I ever responded to this thread but that's because I'm 65 and losin it. Been riding since 18 or so and this 05 Ultraglide w Hannigan is my second trike....hated going the trike route so young but I knew it was coming sooner or later......

Mike I tell I my long time (2 wheel) buddy's if they ride 3 wheels they will never go back to 2. I'm 52 and have been riding 3 wheels for about 6 years but never really road 2 sense I out grew the sears mini bike at age 10. Am I right??? Do you really like the 3 wheel ride???

62 years ~ 1993 Harley Heritage Softail 3 wheel conversion trike. BUT, I still get on my rigid Big Dog, and love the power of the 107 ci S&S motor. Age is just a number. I even had the 80 Evo on the trike, pumped up. Never lost the love for "honkin on it". :pepper:

I'm in my 61'st year of a great life-ride, and my my current scoots are a Harley Road King Classic (2 wheeler) and soon to be delivered GL1800/Hannigan.

My first bike was a Gerelli (with a head gasket made from a Purina dog chow bag) and my second was a Tahotsu, then a few Hondas, Yamahas, Kawis, Britts, an old Harley flat head, a panhead, more Britts, a bunch of Jap crotch rockets, then my first Wing, one last attempt at killing myself on a ZX1100, then my current Road King and now the GL1800/Hannigan.
I do keep looking at a Hayabusa ......... but with age comes wisdom ......... or at least 'learned' fear!! ;)

48 (49 in December), wife is 18 months younger. We ride a 2012 Tri-Glide and a 2004 HD Night Train Softail with a Voyager kit.

Hey there BW. Glad you joined TrikeTalk! Ask questions and share your adventures here.... you just found a new family :D

Back