Gotta love Texas

Been 50* overcast and drizzle most of the day :gah: tomorrow and Monday warmer but still have rain and storm chances in the forecast.
Then on Tues in mid to high 80's before another front rolls through :Shrug: welcome to winter in Tx :laugh:

I won't complain about the weather, come on summer.. :laugh:

While forking peanuts into a trailer (in my youth) on my grandads farm, I complained about the heat. He told me to learn to enjoy it. He says "Boy, you can find a lot more shade trees than fires."

Yep, the scourge of ranchers until severe drought. Then it's survival food for cattle after the thorns are burned off. Sometimes even before.

iu
iu

Thornes

Mine are in the vegi garden, if I brush my fingers against them, those lil boogers fester real quick :gah:When they bloom, there just gorgeous.

We got nailed last night with quarter size stones. Amazingly I only lost one tomato plant. Sounds like I'll lose the rest tonight though.:mad::Shrug:

Ya'll close that north gate, I've been enjoying our decent weather down here. :laugh:

The wife & I made a day ride today to the LBJ National Monument. I can remember all that "history"... made me feel ancient in there. But I did get out with the wife spending less than $10. :clapping:

I got to thinking, when was the last time you saw a conservative democrat? I remember LBJ in the Texas Congress, pushing the REA's for the farmers & ranchers who had no electricity. The man did good work back then.

Imho, what is worse are the fools that park on the shoulder of a busy interstate just so they can take pictures of their children sitting in the bluebonnets. :gah::gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png