Movies / TV General Discussion

Death Wish

Naturally, as soon as the trailer came out, the liberal reviewers lost their collective minds. "Angry white man vigilante". "Racist". "Bigoted" "tone deaf" etc., etc. This is set in Chicago.

When the original Charles Bronson film debuted, set in NY in 1974, the NYT had this to say, "it's a despicable movie. One that raises complex questions in order to offer bigoted, frivolous, over simplified answers."

Not much has changed in 43 years.!!

Naturally, as soon as the trailer came out, the liberal reviewers lost their collective minds. "Angry white man vigilante". "Racist". "Bigoted" "tone deaf" etc., etc. This is set in Chicago.

When the original Charles Bronson film debuted, set in NY in 1974, the NYT had this to say, "it's a despicable movie. One that raises complex questions in order to offer bigoted, frivolous, over simplified answers."

Not much has changed in 43 years.!!

:gah:

Nice to see Erick Dane returning this season after time off from production while battling depression.

Last Ship -fourth season launches with a two-episode premiere at 9 PM Sunday, August 20.

Atomic Blonde

gettyimages-822200962-h_2017.jpg

Well last night was date night for us, Michele has been wanting to see Atomic Blonde staring Charlize Theron...heck yeah, I'm in! :D

All I can say is wow...This kick butt Cold War-era spy thriller is set around the fall of the Berlin wall. It's directed by David Leitch -one half of John Wick’s directorial team and features a great 80's pop culture soundtrack. The fight sequences alone make it worthwhile, and those "make out" scenes :shock:...well leave the kids at home for this one.

I say if you dig the Bond type of movies this is a must see

New Star Trek

CBS has a new Star Trek series coming out. This will be on the pay channel, so it will be interesting to see how many Trekkies will (or are able to) pay to watch.

I think Frank and Ernest said it best this morning:

Clipboard01.jpg

CBS has a new Star Trek series coming out. This will be on the pay channel, so it will be interesting to see how many Trekkies will (or are able to) pay to watch.

I think Frank and Ernest said it best this morning:

View attachment 48786

I didn't even know that CBS had a pay channel...I grew up on Star Trek so I'll buy in on it....Did they say who was writing or producing the new series?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png