Where did Your Screen Name come from....

In the 80's I drove and owned a Brogie Roadster drag racing
and ran the NHRA tracks
SG107E
supergas SG
My Division # 107
Division E east coast

so my handle became SG107E

My name is Clint and I was 44 when I was introduced to the Internet,in 1997.

Sure would be nice if all our members would put at least their first name in their signature or profile.

This may take a bit. We are Nascar fans. Carolyn loves Miller Genuine Draft beer.
I asked her in 1995 to watch the Daytona 500 and tell me if the "3" car won. That was Dale Earnhardt Sr. Early in the race, Carolyn spotted the black "2" car. It was Rusty Wallace driving the MGD car. He wrecked early. During his interview Carolyn thought he was "cute" and started watching, and recording Nascar.
I was a manager of a True Value store. Our anniversary is around the Memorial Day Coke 600 race. I got pit and garage passes to the race so she could meet Rusty. She did and it was LOVE!
A year later we went to the same race. She asked him if she could give him a hug for luck and he said, "I am sorry ma'am, I can't, my old lady will be pissed". She was devastated. So, our handle, license plate, everything became RWHGME...Rusty Wallace HUG ME! 6 letters because Missouri plates only have 6 spaces. Since then, she has hugged him many times and we have made good friends of ALL the Wallace racing family.
There you have it...a true LOVE story...

Mine is self-explanatory but in case some don't get it:
1) I live in PA
2) I was born and raised in France before relocating to the US (many years ago)
3) I ride motorcycles (no trike ....... yet)

In Dallas.

Obviously I have one of those "self-evident" ones...it was actually put on me by Charlie Keller from "Honda Hoot Fame", many years ago...it has become so dominant, even "off-screen" that most Folks know me by it instead of David...Post up Folks.....OK, drives me crazy Stan...explain "Boscoporp".....;):wtg:
Was in Dallas about 3 years ago and got hit by a car, broke my trike in half. Got another one, so that's where Goldwingagain came from. Bob:)

took a while

Glad you're alright.

I made it, but was a in and out trip. Was in I.C.U. for 7 weeks, died a few times but made it. The only fear I still have is I pry that I can do what my Lord will ask in return for my life. He can be tuff, but always fair. He is a good God, and we (my wife) love him bunches. Bob.:)

I've always been involved in high stress positions with my work and coming home to my garage gives me a chance to forget the day. My first hobby Corvette I came up with 4GTWRK for the plate and have had it on several hobby cars ever since. Now the plate has a home on my 9.5' long prostreet chopper. I've used it for my screen name on several different forums for the last 18 years.

Oh the plate on the trike says "THEHOG"

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png