ATV rear differential?

I have no wobbles, steering is excellent now. Without dampers when I'd let go of the bars bike would pull slightly one way or the other depending on the road. With the dampers fine tuned steering stays perfectly straight which greatly enhances the cornering ability not to mention confidence. On my Fazer they are mounted on each side of forks, my gsxr600 has them on upper and lower forks as seen in pics. Got them on Ebay, work excellent. Had to make custom mounts for them on the Fazer.

so that means u had wobbles before u put on the damper??

[QUOTE Without dampers when I'd let go of the bars bike would pull slightly one way or the other depending on the road. With the dampers fine tuned steering stays perfectly straight [/QUOTE]

what you are saying is it acts like a spring to stop that pull .. correct???

so that means u had wobbles before u put on the damper??
Had slight wobbles till I lowered the forks for more negative trail. Its all trial and error till you get it to your personal liking.. Dampers allow you to dial in steering from side to side.

[QUOTE Without dampers when I'd let go of the bars bike would pull slightly one way or the other depending on the road. With the dampers fine tuned steering stays perfectly straight

what you are saying is it acts like a spring to stop that pull .. correct???[/QUOTE]It just stiffens up the steering so it tracks straight.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png