• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

new reverse trike

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this new reverse custom V-Twin trike? Very cool looking but pricey!

adrenalinegh1.jpg

F3 Adrenaline from TriRod Motorcycles - The Kneeslider

Attachments

• trike medium.jpg
    trike medium.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1
Now that may take some getting use to!! Not bad though.

A little out of my price range. I am sure there R some who will buy it. Neat looking and would take a few minutes to feel good driving it.

Very nice... and for how much?? do you know?? where they build it?

They don't make them, it was made by an individual and he was going to produce them and good old hd put a stop yo that since hd claims they have a patend on that design, so the guy has not been able to produce them,<br />
is there anything that hd does not have a patend on, ?????

Very nice reverse trike. If they sold those for a reasonable price I probably would of bought one and kept my Deuce as a two-wheeler. I looked at the Spyders but did not care for the feel of how you sit on it.

There is a place on yahoo groups that have a couple articles of it and you can see how most of it was built, if you want to make a copy of it,

There is a place on yahoo groups that have a couple articles of it and you can see how most of it was built, if you want to make a copy of it,

Ray...if you have a link or ANY info on this trike....I'd sure like to see/read it!!!:Coffee:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png