new reverse trike

Has anyone seen this new reverse custom V-Twin trike? Very cool looking but pricey!

adrenalinegh1.jpg

F3 Adrenaline from TriRod Motorcycles - The Kneeslider

Attachments

• trike medium.jpg
    trike medium.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1
A little out of my price range. I am sure there R some who will buy it. Neat looking and would take a few minutes to feel good driving it.

They don't make them, it was made by an individual and he was going to produce them and good old hd put a stop yo that since hd claims they have a patend on that design, so the guy has not been able to produce them,<br />
is there anything that hd does not have a patend on, ?????

Very nice reverse trike. If they sold those for a reasonable price I probably would of bought one and kept my Deuce as a two-wheeler. I looked at the Spyders but did not care for the feel of how you sit on it.

There is a place on yahoo groups that have a couple articles of it and you can see how most of it was built, if you want to make a copy of it,

There is a place on yahoo groups that have a couple articles of it and you can see how most of it was built, if you want to make a copy of it,

Ray...if you have a link or ANY info on this trike....I'd sure like to see/read it!!!:Coffee:

Back