Trike Talk Rally ?

Sounds like we might just have a decent turn out to TT RALLY-ONE! Yall be sure and book a hotel room now or you will likely not be able to get one as TTR1 is happening in conjunction with a large multi-state GWRRA Rally. If you need a list of the area hotels and phone numbers let me know and I will post them here as there are about 5 brand new hotels in the area that may not be found yet on the net. Lots of good rooms here.

I always book through priceline.com, expedia or hotel.com and get some good rates. I am going to take a good look at the GWRRA Rally schedule to see when would be the best time for us to meet and I will post it too. I am talking to my friends George & Nancy Jones about attending but havent got confirmation just yet. They are really nice folks and are a LOT of fun. George of course is a legend in country music and is buying a Stallion from us, his first ever trike. Hes very excited and calls me almost every day in anticipation. I sure hope they can make the rally and ride with us!

It will be great to put faces with the screenames! Dont forget to post T-Shirt sizes needed. FREE to any attending members & spouses, max of two free per couple. Anyone not attending may contact me about ordering, but there will be a charge of exact cost + shipping which still wont be very much.

Last edited:
Bazooka, that would be sooooooooo cool if you get confirmation of George Jones' attendance! We are big fans! Any further details of the "trike talk" rally? Looking forward to it....only 5 weeks away! We are not so good at organizing but we can follow instructions and we will help in any way we can. :D
Mikey and Natalie

Bazooka, that would be sooooooooo cool if you get confirmation of George Jones' attendance! We are big fans! Any further details of the "trike talk" rally? Looking forward to it....only 5 weeks away! We are not so good at organizing but we can follow instructions and we will help in any way we can. :D
Mikey and Natalie

Mikey, I will be talking to him today and see if I cant get a commitment. All you need to do is just come on up and enjoy yourself. We`ll take care of the rest.

I agree lets do it. I will be glad to sponsor the first one in conjunction with the GWRRA Southeast Regional coming up in Sept. if anyone is interested in coming. Maybe I can recruit Trikerjim and Katfish to help. We could do a nice BBQ one of the days. Anyone interested?
Hey Zook, Just curious if you have a tentative "schedule" for the rally. Four of us are taking a long-scheduled ride over the same weekend, though our route is not locked in yet. One of our options would pass near you and I'd want to stop by, even briefly, and meet all who are there at the time if I could.
The other three are on 2 wheels still, but I told my husband I was sure you all could convince him 3 are as good or better :).

Unfortunately it looks like I will not make it to the 1st annual rally at Zook's place this year. Please, someone take and post a lot of pictures for those of us who can't be there. I will definitely try to plan ahead and make it next year. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Unfortunately it looks like I will not make it to the 1st annual rally at Zook's place this year. Please, someone take and post a lot of pictures for those of us who can't be there. I will definitely try to plan ahead and make it next year. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Sorry you cant make it Nana.

TTR1 Rally Cookout - Saturday Sept 13

I would like to feed the TrikeTalk members group on Saturday, Sept 13 between 12:00 - 1:00 with a BBQ. We will have our big smoker grill fired up and will have smoked boston butts, chicken, grilled hamburgers and hot dogs & chilli dogs, baked beans, salad, homemade potato salad and homemade nanner pudding. We will be giving out TrikeTalk Rally tee shirts to all attendees so please make sure you shirt size is in.

Sorry you cant make it Buh-Nanner. :)
I'm sorry too. There are several in particular I would love to meet (and mostly because you seem like so much fun!). Katfish, Trikerjim, that crusty, troublemaking Arkie -- Buzzard, and of course I wanted to bribe you, Zook, with a dozen or two Krispy Kremes!
Oh well, the group voted to head a different direction for our ride. It will have to be next time.

trike talk rally

We can't make the rally but we will be in the Ocala Fla area from 1Jan til 31 Mar of next year with our new 1800 CSC conversion. Hope to see some of you then.

We stayed in Umtilla, last year and loved it. Ole Mill stream campground, not too far to get to anything and some good back road riding. Have fun and enjoy. Remember us poor old working folks. :p

Who`s going?

Just trying to get an idea of whos coming to TTR-1 so I have the right amount of doughnuts...and BBQ, T-Shirts, etc.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png