Trike Talk Rally ?

Trikerjim

Tour Master
Feb 12, 2008
Jemison,Alabama
With close to 400 members on the board now, maybe next year we can plan some "area" get togethers and meet each other. I know we all are scattered around the USA and some overseas, but on a small scale it would be nice to have some "mini-rallies". What do you think??...:D

Trikerjim--let's do it! We're in east TX, but can travel if it's at the time of year that we've not already planned. Layne and Steve

TrikeTalk.com Rally

I agree lets do it. I will be glad to sponsor the first one in conjunction with the GWRRA Southeast Regional coming up in Sept. if anyone is interested in coming. Maybe I can recruit Trikerjim and Katfish to help. We could do a nice BBQ one of the days. Anyone interested?

Trike Talk Rally

Sounds like a great idea count me in....:) It would be great to see everyone and all the trikes going down the road together. If you need help in the planning I game.

Ride Safe
Rob

I would love to participate in one if it is reasonably close to Ohio. With some plan-ahead time, we could go some distance and just make it a vacation.

Trikerjim, it's a great idea! Since a lot of us will be in Dothan for the rally in September, let's make the first one on one of these three days as Bazooka suggests. We will help all we can!
Mikey and Natalie

triketalk.com rally at the rally

We can meet at my place Adventure Trikes and have a short meet & greet then take a ride together to some of the events we want to attend. Does that sound ok with everyone?

Also if you need a room and haven't yet booked, please let me know and I will reserve a block of rooms now so no one gets caught without lodging. I`ll try and get a block of rooms at the same place and can negotiate a good price for our group. Need this info ASAP please as rooms will be sold out very soon.

I have invited a buddy of mine who I hope can attend if his schedule allows. He is getting our very first Stallion Trike that will be finished just before the rally. You guys will thoroughly enjoy meeting and hanging out him and his wife...super nice folks. As soon as I get confirmation I will tell you who it is and I guarantee you will know him.

Last edited:
:)We'd love to come to Dothan again! Also, got connections for 2 killer beach codo's in Panama Beach Fla. My stepson rents em out. Not crappy old flea bags, either! Super luxury!! Hope it all works out! jimsjinx:cool:

Question: Since this will be our first official get together, is anyone interested in have a cool looking TrikeTalk.com T-Shirt to commemorate the ocasion? Ive got it cleared with the powers that be to have some printed to match the logo and have received the logo via email. It looks good.

I can have a small number say a dozen, printed for about $10.00 each including the shirt. There will also be a small setup fee so the total cost wont be over $12 per shirt. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will place the order. I can also mail a shirt to anyone who cant make the meet.

Here is the logo and I need suggestions for any other script or a trike picture we can add. (This is the same logo thats going on the TOTM winners shirts)

triketalklogoui7.jpg

Last edited:
tshirts

Update: T-Shirt price will now be FREE to all attendees. Will need your size in advance to make sure there will be enough on hand in your size.

triketalklogoui7.jpg

Zook, one large and one medium, thanks. AND, what's the weather usually like in Dothan in September ???? Let us know what we can do to help. Thanks again,
Mikey and Natalie

I wanna shirt!!!!!

:)Hi, I am wondering what are the details of this run in Sept.? We could come, and I wanna meet Zook! I need a motor trike place I can relate to! Thanks jimsjinx PS I go to Eufala ,too.

This is the GWRRA Region A rally Sept. 11-13 (Thur-Sat). We just thought we would get together at Zooks place and meet, tell lies ect...Sure hope you can make it. I'll be there Fri-Sat so we'll let Zook plan a time to meet. The GW rally will be at the Holiday Inn at Ross Clark Cir. & 231 S.

Last edited:
Thanks! My wife may not make it, she is going to Arizona to be with her daughter for some reconstructive surgery. Cathy, our girl, had double mastectomy, and gets new ones, God bless her. She could have died from the cancer, but God spared her.I can't go:(, cause of the plane fares($$$$$$$):eek:. But I know I can swing a couple tanks of gas!!! Looking foreward to meeting some faces from here, and I hear good things about "ZOOK", and Adventure Trikes! Godspeed, jimsjinx:D PS....I wear a XL, and momma wears a LG

Zook, one large and one medium, thanks. AND, what's the weather usually like in Dothan in September ???? Let us know what we can do to help. Thanks again,
Mikey and Natalie

Mikey,
The weather here in Sept is generally mild in the high 60s to 70s but has been known to have a chilly snap, so its not totally predictable. Id suggest you bring cloths for 50s to 80s as it can vary that much.

Will be posting more on meet & greet.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png