Looking for Owner's manual - 2007 Motor Trike conversion

I had not fount this and when I called MT I was told they were not available for the 2007. Thanks for the help

Steve I hope you have the Adventure conversion. This pdf only covers independent suspension Motor Trike models. If you have a solid axle conversion maybe someone else has an owners manual they saved. Let us know if you still need help.. :xszpv: :xszpv:

If you do have a solid axle unit maybe this will help.

http://www.junkmaster.com/kj5ix/MTServiceManual.pdf

Steve I hope you have the Adventure conversion. This pdf only covers independent suspension Motor Trike models. If you have a solid axle conversion maybe someone else has an owners manual they saved. Let us know if you still need help.. :xszpv: :xszpv:

If you do have a solid axle unit maybe this will help.

http://www.junkmaster.com/kj5ix/MTServiceManual.pdf

I do have solid axle - got the service manual and the owner's manual, even for independent suspension, helps. How do I figure out what MT i have? Cannot find and labels. It is a 2007 1800 and as best I can tell the conversion was done at the time of purchase. Thanks for the help

Motor Trike never made an owner's manual for any of their solid axle conversions. The preventative maintenance sheet is all that was put out on them. One thing that is noteworthy to make sure you're aware of.. The recommended air bag pressure on this list is NOT accurate for a Goldwing SA kit. 1 up on a GL solid axle, baseline minimum air pressure in the air suspension should be 35 psi. The air bags are rated to 100 psi, so you're not going to over pressure them in normal conditions.

http://www.motortrike.com/docs/Preventative Maintenance.pdf

Motor Trike never made an owner's manual for any of their solid axle conversions. The preventative maintenance sheet is all that was put out on them. One thing that is noteworthy to make sure you're aware of.. The recommended air bag pressure on this list is NOT accurate for a Goldwing SA kit. 1 up on a GL solid axle, baseline minimum air pressure in the air suspension should be 35 psi. The air bags are rated to 100 psi, so you're not going to over pressure them in normal conditions.

http://www.motortrike.com/docs/Preventative Maintenance.pdf

Thanks for the air pressure bag tip...I had been running 20 lbs per the sheet.

I do have solid axle - got the service manual and the owner's manual, even for independent suspension, helps. How do I figure out what MT i have? Cannot find and labels. It is a 2007 1800 and as best I can tell the conversion was done at the time of purchase. Thanks for the help

Sorry Steve but I don't know how to tell by looking which is a Spider and which is a 2+2. I do know the kit serial number is stamped into the differential input shaft housing on the top. One friend of mine took his seat off and found his. Another used a mirror and flashlight from under the trike. Guess it depends on if you have a way to get the trike up high enough to get under if that second method is even an option. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png