Wiring Harness 2001 Gl1800 Champion trike

Reaction score
After reading extensively on here about the wiring harness I still can not find the wires under the rear of the trike. So either I am looking in the wrong spot or the builder did not put them on the bike. So my question is what do I need to buy and how do I install it? I am picking up a tag a long this weekend and it has a 4 plug with a 5-4 converter. Any help is greatly greatly appreciated. TIA !!!!!!!!!!!

After reading extensively on here about the wiring harness I still can not find the wires under the rear of the trike. So either I am looking in the wrong spot or the builder did not put them on the bike. So my question is what do I need to buy and how do I install it? I am picking up a tag a long this weekend and it has a 4 plug with a 5-4 converter. Any help is greatly greatly appreciated. TIA !!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Champion sells a trailer hitch which is easy to install. If you call them, you can ask about the hitch and the wiring.

http://championsidecars.com/sales/

On mine the wiring is just to the left side of the hitch ... a 4 plug and a 5 plug .. it's actually bolted to the hitch frame.

Champion 06/2008 conversion.

I am not finding any wires underneath so I have to start from scratch. I bought a trailer this weekend and it has the flat 4 on it. He gave me the Kurakyn isolator and a 5-4 converter. I have absolutely no clue how to install these. Does anyone have some kind of instructions for installing these or know of a place I can download them? TIA!!!!!!!!!

The wiring for the trailer was coiled up, taped and partially fiberglassed over on the left side bottom of my kit.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png