I'm new here go easy on me.....

Reaction score
Indian Trike 1 (Large).jpgIndian 2 (Large).jpg

Just bought a used 2015 Indian Roadmaster with CSC Trike conversion. I'm coming off 25 yrs on 2 wheels, most recently, 2008 Victory Vision motorcycle. I would love any tips, suggestions or advice. Am I in the right forum for this? If not, point me in right direction.

Welcome from North Ga. :wave4:

Nice Trike you have, enjoy your ride.

You've made it to trike heaven...

Welcome to Trike Talk from eastern Kentucky!

Welcome to TT Ed and greetings from Long Island. Fine looking trike you have there. So I won't hold it against you being from NJ. I used to ride down by you for business in Millville at Dallas Airmotive. Seem to recall nearest hotel was in Vineland. Nice area.

Raced at the Vineland track mucho years ago.

Yup your at the right place, no other guidance needed - just love the Indian CSC design. :clapping:Enjoy and ride safe from West Point :welcome:

hay Ed

your are not only in the right forum but the best trike forum on the net. welcome to trike talk from East Texas. we was all new comers at one point, so just fall right in here and enjoy. when you can make a trike talk gathering, you will meet many grate folks and put some faces to names. fact we have a gathering in Maggie Valley Sep. 4,5,6,7 we ride, eat & visit .

ride safe Jr. & Darlene

hay Ed

your are not only in the right forum but the best trike forum on the net. welcome to trike talk from East Texas. we was all new comers at one point, so just fall right in here and enjoy. when you can make a trike talk gathering, you will meet many grate folks and put some faces to names. fact we have a gathering in Maggie Valley Sep. 4,5,6,7 check out the 8 th we ride, eat & visit

ride safe Jr. & Darlene

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png