Truths

29186242_1672304109485126_4089512085082341376_n.jpg

I saw something yesterday that bothered me a bit.

i was standing behind a guy checking out at a stop and go store who was buying a case of beer. Beer was a good idea, but having an OPEN CARRY FLASHING AROUND while doing this made me think, it’s guys like this that make it hard on us that are pro second amendment. He sure was getting a lot of stares from the customers and the manager came out of the back room and was keeping an eye on this guy, I am sure he saw it on the security camera. I, along with everyone else stepped back a little and gave this guy some space. I for sure had my hand under my shirt with hand on grip.

I just recently went from an inside the pocket holster to an inside the waist band holster. After this event I am not sure which I like best. Hand inside the pocket would have been less noticed, but all I had to do was put my thumb under the belt and my friend was there.

Jim

Friday I was in the parking lot at Home Depot and saw for the first time ever, a guy open-carrying. He had it properly holstered at his right-side. Very unusual to see this in our area. I wasn’t concerned (I had mine properly concealed on my body) but this guy looked like one of the hot-head, braggart types.

It was revealed in our Sunday School class recently that there are plenty of concealed guns being brought to our church - and approved by clergy.

This was a hot topic after the Sutherland Springs church massacre south of San Antonio last November.

I saw something yesterday that bothered me a bit.

i was standing behind a guy checking out at a stop and go store who was buying a case of beer. Beer was a good idea, but having an OPEN CARRY FLASHING AROUND while doing this made me think, it’s guys like this that make it hard on us that are pro second amendment. He sure was getting a lot of stares from the customers and the manager came out of the back room and was keeping an eye on this guy, I am sure he saw it on the security camera. I, along with everyone else stepped back a little and gave this guy some space. I for sure had my hand under my shirt with hand on grip.

I just recently went from an inside the pocket holster to an inside the waist band holster. After this event I am not sure which I like best. Hand inside the pocket would have been less noticed, but all I had to do was put my thumb under the belt and my friend was there.

Jim

I think he alternates them.

Iv'e come within ten feet of a Momma Bear and 3 cubs.... And the only thing i had was my 1911 45......The cubs came out of an Oak Tree that was in full mass...And they ran away from me, When Momma came down she stoped at the bace of the tree stared at me and waving her head at me snorting...I had my Dog with me ,So all could do was hold the dog by the collar point the 45 at her head....And said to her just follow your clubs and no one will get hurt .... Lucky for her she followed the cubs....Or was it lucky for me and my Dog.........Been lucky i run into bears quite often...Most times there running away from me...:xzqxz:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png