Maggie Valley 2018 Registration & Info

All packed and ready for the road. Leaving work in 2 hours (9 PM) and heading south. Sure hope it cools off some tonight. Still looking like it will be in the 90s when I leave tonight.:clapping::clapping:

90s, wow, it's only 80 here. Stay safe out there on the road especially at night and we'll see you Mon. evening. (Party)

So sorry

We had planned on being there (first time) but medical issues have made it impossible. I have canceled our reservations and told our traveling companions from Michigan that we will not be going. Hope we can make the next one. Have fun everyone. Brad & Pauline Lindsay

The rates for the Best Western in Maggie Valley are $76.46 per night. Our reserved nights are 9/03/18, 9/04/18, 9/05/18 and 9/06/18. This is a great rate considering it falls on Labor Day. We have 30 rooms reserved, you must tell the Best Western Staff that you are with the Trike Talk Group and you must be registered on this registration page in this thread to confirm, as I am told that this rate is just for our members.

We will be calling to confirm with the Best Western staff that those who have called to register with them are on our member's approved list or your room reservation will be cancelled.

Register and see who registered using the links below

Maggie Valley Registration

Registration Summary

Sorry you can't make it Pauline, things just happen sometimes. We're all packed and ready to head out in the morning, arriving Sunday afternoon.

Yes Pauline, sorry and your husband won't be able to be there... maybe next year will work out for you.

Gary, we too are pulling out for Maggie Valley this morning with a stop over in Virginia to visit. Should be in Maggie by mid-day Sunday...

I certainly look forward to seeing everyone here in Maggie Valley.:):wave4:

I want to give special thanks to Motorcycle Mike who will not be able to attend this year.

Mike has posted links to some great rides in the area. He has also mailed, to me, a brochure called "NC Smokies Motor Touring" that contains some great local ride routes.

If anyone is interested in reviewing this brochure, please let me know.ThumbUp

It is also available at:

www.VisitNCsmokies.com

See Ya when you get here.:wave4::wave4:

Carolyn and I are going to miss you guys SO much...enjoy and think good think about us if you get a minute! We are well..but Carolyn said this is HER year of the concerts!

We are here. 6 one six for nine zero 5 fore. If u want to ride or socialize.

John, please repost your contact number. I am unable to reach you.:D

Scott we'll miss you and Carolyn to.You guys have a blast and stay safe.

Mark, are you in Maggie Valley now?:D

Are there any other arrivals with us?

Is anyone interested in an informal "Pot Luck" BBQ cookout later this afternoon at my mountainside home? If so ,please let me know. ol' school Doug has offered to check out the grill and try to get it operational.:D We can all decide what to bring to the gathering if there is enough interest.

I am located on Gaddis Branch Road which is directly accross from the Shell station on Rt.19 at the East end of town. this is about 3 miles east of the BW Motel.

Parking is very limited, so we need to consider carpooling. I would also advise against any Trike riding in my area at night.:gah:Carpooling is safer!! ThumbUp

7 seven two two six zero one 4 seven two.

Well here we sit at shanadoah hd with a water pump issue . No dealership in the state has one ! Gues will ba a few days late ☎️

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png