Maggie Valley 2018 Registration & Info

Mike, we all carry some type of tools. We can help with the extractions!!

Will miss seeing you and hope all goes well.

Yea, I was too.

We've been looking forward to this all year.

I started having problems a little over a week ago and had hoped to be done before labor day.

What was going to be root canals is now going to be extractions. :AGGHH:

The Bulleit has helped a lot tho. Take a shot, hold it on the tooth, swallow, repeat. etc.

Yeah, we have been looking forward to this year since we got home last year and seeing everyone again.

Make sure you have plenty of Bulleit for after they pull the teeth (for the pain ;)).

Dave and I talked. He said he may PM you about some ride routes since you are more familiar with the roads around the area there.

I have a few ideas cooked up and i'm sure Mike has more.

Jan and I will miss you. Maybe you could give Shirley the keys, so at least she can come wine with Jan.:D

Thanks John. We will miss you and Jan too. Shirley drives great. The only problem is she can't see the road.

Mike, we all carry some type of tools. We can help with the extractions!!

Will miss seeing you and hope all goes well.

Thanks Dennis, but if they don't get this ball rolling pretty quick I'm going to yank them out my self.

Yeah, we have been looking forward to this year since we got home last year and seeing everyone again.

Make sure you have plenty of Bulleit for after they pull the teeth (for the pain ;)).

Dave and I talked. He said he may PM you about some ride routes since you are more familiar with the roads around the area there.

I've been well stocked with Bulleit since you introduced us last year.

David did contact me and I'll send him some loops over the couple of days.

Thanks to everyone. I've been blessed with good teeth all my life. Every tooth in my head is mine. I'ts been a good run so I won't complain too much.

But DAMN this hurts.

Mike, sorry to hear about your tooth troubles, Jo Ann and I will definitely miss you guys. Take care of yourself, that's what 's really important.

Well crap on a cracker. Due to circumstances beyond our control, just cancelled our reservation at the Best Western Mountainbrook Inn. Gloria and I won't be able to make Maggie Valley this year. (Crying) And of course, unlike the last 2 times we have been to the Maggie Valley gathering, it looks line a rain-free week according to Accuweather. Ah, well. Life is a bitch, paska tapahtuu, feces occurs. Already thinking of next year. Good riding everybody - and don't be telling too many lies while sitting around in front of the hotel in the evening. ;)

"Crap on a cracker," yep, that describes it perfectly! Hopefully the "circumstances" aren't overwhelming and have a happy outcome. God willing we'll see you next year.

Everything is fine in SW Missouri, time away and expense (mostly time, but the $$$ factored in, too) conspired against the trip the year. We'll just have to be content with the roads around here in the Ozarks. Was looking forward to the Rattler again. Have a hankering for a bite at the Smoky Mountain Diner in Hot Springs NC. Went there last year on the day dry enough to ride, and it is highly recommended. Well worth the trip, even with some rain.

well I real hate to say it but Darlene and I will have to miss Maggie Valley this year, I know we will miss a good time. but the gods are against us on this run.

Randy don't let the folks tall about Darlene and I, to much

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png