Passed the 500 mile mark

Reaction score
Got the 500 miles under my belt -- or i guess my butt --

What a easy ride it has become - the curves are all but second nature and best of all my bride loves it!!

My downside is getting used to the limited footspace on the Goldwing. I changed out the highway pegs to give me a little more room and am getting more used to the position. The width on the front just makes it more uncomfortble than the narrow harley.... for me.
other than that, I love how easy the ride is -- not sure if it's the Goldwing or the three wheels but it's great

Put me down as a convert.
Rick

Hello Rick, congrats on getting the 500 miles... that is usually when U start feeling a little more relaxed on ur trike. Sometimes it might take longer but not much.. If U want Skuuter and I can come up and band ur feet so they don't get any bigger :AGGHH: and that way U R not as cramped with them on the Goldwing....:laugh:
Hope U get many more fun and happy miles.. Ride safe and enjoy

Got the 500 miles under my belt -- or i guess my butt --

What a easy ride it has become - the curves are all but second nature and best of all my bride loves it!!

My downside is getting used to the limited footspace on the Goldwing. I changed out the highway pegs to give me a little more room and am getting more used to the position. The width on the front just makes it more uncomfortble than the narrow harley.... for me.
other than that, I love how easy the ride is -- not sure if it's the Goldwing or the three wheels but it's great

Put me down as a convert.
Rick

Way to go. We said that you would love it.

Got a start with the first 500 -- now I gotta beat my harley roadking mileage of 42k

"miles to go before I sleep..."

Thanks for the support -- look forward to being a around here and hopin' to meet some of you.

Rick

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png