How many of you are planning on attending NE TT Rally

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
Just wondering how many of you are planning on attending the North East TT Rally in August?

If anybody is planning on attending and is going alone, and wants to share a room (much cheaper on the wallet) please let me know! I have already booked a room for the weekend of August 23-26th.. This will give us both someone to hang, laugh, share the fun, and ride with during the weekend fun, :banana-pair::band::scooter:

Ronnie

I'm just trying to keep this post alive, and active, (this is why I posted it again) :diespam::diespam:

Ok let me ask this in another way: How many of you are planning on attending this rally and have already booked a room, or planning on booking...or even coming up for the day??

Ronnie

Bump to keep the rally in New Posts....

Health reasons keep me restricted to day trips only, & NY is just far enough away to keep it off my agenda.:(

Hope enough show up to keep it alive, & the motel rooms available...

Me and the missus snuck in under the wire and booked a room. Actually heading up a day early to relax. We usually take ferry into Bridgeport and ride up from there.

Me and the missus snuck in under the wire and booked a room. Actually heading up a day early to relax. We usually take ferry into Bridgeport and ride up from there.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa cool, it will be great to [finely] meet you in person! (put a face to a name!):Joker3::Joker3:

Ronnie

Just to bump to top again, and hoping others go as well!

looking forward to this August rally, in a few weeks, in the Catskill mountains..

Getting bike ready now, to go....Oil/filter changed, front wheel replaced, new brakes, washed/waxed..

Thank you to Doug & John for setting this rally up!

Ronnie

Well in two days we will be heading to the Catskill Mountains for a trike rally..........

Weather is supposed to be perfect:

Weather report is: Sunny, too mostly sunny all four days

I only wish more of you, sign'd up to attend......Bummer, it would have been nice to meet many more of you folks, in person...:xzqxz::xzqxz::xzqxz:

I met up with John and Doug, last month, {1st, time meeting ever} (the two folks that spent alot of time and effort, trying to set this rally up) Well I have to say that these two guys were the greatest, along with their girl friends Paula, and Karen....

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daedalus

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daedalus
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png