To those who love this forum, please become "Gold Club Members"

I tried to join but the only option I got was paypal

would not give me a place to pay with cc unless I signed up for PayPal which I will Not do

( long story nobodies business)

JohnnyB. You do not have to sign up for PayPal. It just uses their secure portal to process the CC payment.

Randy

Attention New Gold Members: Please be sure and message me after you sign up to confirm your Gold Club Registration. You may also call me at 346-800-7946.

Welcome To Our Newest Gold Club Members!

18Wheeler - Jason

KeithsBMW - Keith

Wind Therapy - Dave

David73 - David

olddawg - Roger

Johnny Michael - Johnny

A couple of days ago I tired to sign up for the Gold Club following the instructions in the first post in this thread. I wanted to pay using a credit card but the site would not let me submit the subscription without creating a Pay Pal account which I do not want to do. Anyone else had this problem? I sent a PM to Pappa Zook and he is checking on it.

Sunman

A couple of days ago I tired to sign up for the Gold Club following the instructions in the first post in this thread. I wanted to pay using a credit card but the site would not let me submit the subscription without creating a Pay Pal account which I do not want to do. Anyone else had this problem? I sent a PM to Pappa Zook and he is checking on it.

Sunman

Danny, I have severe "CRS" so I have no idea how I payed. Cya in K-ville...........if I don't forget!

Sunman

I just tried it. Click on "pay with Pay Pal" the next screen will give you the option to use a credit or debit card.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png