To those who love this forum, please become "Gold Club Members"

I tried to join but the only option I got was paypal

would not give me a place to pay with cc unless I signed up for PayPal which I will Not do

( long story nobodies business)

JohnnyB. You do not have to sign up for PayPal. It just uses their secure portal to process the CC payment.

Randy

Attention New Gold Members: Please be sure and message me after you sign up to confirm your Gold Club Registration. You may also call me at 346-800-7946.

Welcome To Our Newest Gold Club Members!

18Wheeler - Jason

KeithsBMW - Keith

Wind Therapy - Dave

David73 - David

olddawg - Roger

Johnny Michael - Johnny

A couple of days ago I tired to sign up for the Gold Club following the instructions in the first post in this thread. I wanted to pay using a credit card but the site would not let me submit the subscription without creating a Pay Pal account which I do not want to do. Anyone else had this problem? I sent a PM to Pappa Zook and he is checking on it.

Sunman

A couple of days ago I tired to sign up for the Gold Club following the instructions in the first post in this thread. I wanted to pay using a credit card but the site would not let me submit the subscription without creating a Pay Pal account which I do not want to do. Anyone else had this problem? I sent a PM to Pappa Zook and he is checking on it.

Sunman

Danny, I have severe "CRS" so I have no idea how I payed. Cya in K-ville...........if I don't forget!

Sunman

I just tried it. Click on "pay with Pay Pal" the next screen will give you the option to use a credit or debit card.

Back