lehman parts

Reaction score
I have called Lehman-Champion and two Lehman dealers and it seems Lehman does not have parts for kits made by the original Lehman company. Do the current Lehman owners still make Lehman trike kits? I find It hard to believe there are not any parts somewhere for a 2012 renegade kit.

Ronald, welcome to TrikeTalk.

Contact Jim Murphy. His screen name on here is LEE H. MANN.

He has some older parts available.

His web site is listed in his profile. Hope you find what you need.

I have called Lehman-Champion and two Lehman dealers and it seems Lehman does not have parts for kits made by the original Lehman company. Do the current Lehman owners still make Lehman trike kits? I find It hard to believe there are not any parts somewhere for a 2012 renegade kit.

Donald, What do you need for your 2012 Renegade ??

I need a rear axle for the short side,and a wheel hub. It is for a 2008 electra glide.Trike conversion is a 2012. I spoke with you last week. I will have to have a machine shop make the parts this winter.

I need a rear axle for the short side,and a wheel hub. It is for a 2008 electra glide.Trike conversion is a 2012. I spoke with you last week. I will have to have a machine shop make the parts this winter.

Lots of things on my plate ... mostly info seeking.:vxtyaq:

I will try to contact NAG and see what inventory they might have.

Do you have an axle length from tip to tip ?

Do you also have the picture of the broken hub ?

Bigger Question, do you know what caused it to break ? Loose ?:Shrug:

The drawings that I have are not complete and don't have the hub or axle in them.:techie:

Axel nut was loose,not sure why it was loose. Splines on end of axle very worn. Splines in hub are worn. The part that is pressed on the axle that the bearing sets against wore down .25 of a inch. I had a .25 inch spacer made and put it all back together with loctite 660. I would feel much better replacing the parts. I was able to find the bearing.

Axel nut was loose,not sure why it was loose. Splines on end of axle very worn. Splines in hub are worn. The part that is pressed on the axle that the bearing sets against wore down .25 of a inch. I had a .25 inch spacer made and put it all back together with loctite 660. I would feel much better replacing the parts. I was able to find the bearing.

Sent an email to my contact at NAG, hope he will respond. I do have a NAG axle in hand, but I am reluctant to sell it before I have a source, or drawing, to make another one. I will contact you with whatever I find.

DSCN1976.JPG

I appreciate your help. Machine shops in my area are very busy right now. 2 to 3 months behind. I am very frustrated because of the response I got when I called Champion. As these units get older people will need these parts.

I know it has been a while. I am still looking for rear axle parts. Does anyone know if there is a whole new rear axel assembly that would fit my trike?

I am still looking for parts to rebuild my rear axle. Splines are all worn and play in rear end. Any help would be appreciated. I am ready to buy the whole axel assembly if there is something that will fit.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png