Done Deal!

I also have an Aluma TK1 trailer... the one with the front shield, tool box, spare tire, electric brakes and the Condor-type chock. Pulls like a dream. But don’t want to let it go until the trike goes - or maybe a package deal for the 2 would work.

I monitor TrikeTalk regularly through the day but if anyone needs to contact me otherwise - please PM our moderator Fuzzywuzhe.

Actually, there is SUPPOSED to be a Motor Tirke dealer at Wichita Falls.... but I checked the mileage and after I turn off of I-20 - then up to WFalls it is the same as going to Troupe TX - MotorTrike’s home.

The dealers we had out here have all gone out of business.

I got your other message. If I was ready to trike this would be very hard to pass. But I must have a poor search engine because I don't see a Motor Trike dealer at all in Wichita Falls. Looked because I'm curious. Also, if you don't mind and on that curious note, could you send to that other place what you are asking for the trike and what a package deal might be. Never know if I might run into someone looking for what you have.

Just read this thread. If it was just the DESS message thats a easy fix.

Anyway maybe best that its didnt pan out anyway.

I have a 2014 Limited and has almost 30k now. Only thing was that DESS message and fixed that with a new module in my case.

There are plenty of good Spyders out there

RT DESS Issue

I ryde a 2013 Spyder ST. For this year there are no DESS issues.

For the RT the DESS is a known issue that is easily fixed by replacing the module.

CanAm has redisigned the DESS module for later years.

The Spyder is a good machine and will deliver miles of smiles.

Cheers, David C.

I got your other message. If I was ready to trike this would be very hard to pass. But I must have a poor search engine because I don't see a Motor Trike dealer at all in Wichita Falls. Looked because I'm curious. Also, if you don't mind and on that curious note, could you send to that other place what you are asking for the trike and what a package deal might be. Never know if I might run into someone looking for what you have.

According to Motor Trike's website dealer locator for Texas:

Eddie Hills Honda
401 N Scott
Wichita Falls, TX 76306 USA
940-322-4121 Phone
ehfcfinance@gmail.com
www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com

Sorry...just now saw this post.

I'll be in touch with you - will be toward the latter part of the week.

The package deal is to include the trike and the TK-1 Aluma trailer.

I actually tried to send you an e-mail via your website for your cattle raising business - guess it must be defunct but it never came back as undeliverable.

I'll get in touch with you through TrikeTalk moderator Fuzzywuzhe if he is willing - but he's unavailable for a few days he said; no rush.

According to Motor Trike's website dealer locator for Texas:

Eddie Hills Honda
401 N Scott
Wichita Falls, TX 76306 USA
940-322-4121 Phone
ehfcfinance@gmail.com
www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com

Sorry...just now saw this post.

I'll be in touch with you - will be toward the latter part of the week.

The package deal is to include the trike and the TK-1 Aluma trailer.

I actually tried to send you an e-mail via your website for your cattle raising business - guess it must be defunct but it never came back as undeliverable.

I'll get in touch with you through TrikeTalk moderator Fuzzywuzhe if he is willing - but he's unavailable for a few days he said; no rush.

Not sure you understood my last post or I didn't understand this post but I did get your message to our Angus business and was suggesting you send prices to it as well if you don't want to expose them here.

Not sure you understood my last post or I didn't understand this post but I did get your message to our Angus business and was suggesting you send prices to it as well if you don't want to expose them here.

Just sent you an e-mail to the Angus business.

Congrats Carla! We talked about this in Kerrville and I was wondering if you were going to do it. I just now saw this post. Hope to see you and the new ride in Kerrville next year.

Sunman

congrats. I bought a '14 as soon as they came out. Traded a nice '11 for it and it was a good move for me. Excellent motor. There were several svc bulletins, mostly electronic related, updating or correcting things. Make sure your dealer has done them on yours.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png