What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

UPS delivered some new shiny parts today for the trike.

20210318-174810-1.jpg

Got home late Wednesday night from a Mn trip. I have been out riding ever since. I can tell you one thing, I was not happy getting snowed in while in Mn:p

Iam strongly thinking of trading my 17 in on a Billiard Teal Freewheeler

4981fed75c9cf6cc32c6e1ce3a6d1982_dd9fb7502b94a01f.png

You won't regret it Jack. I was very happy going from the 103 to the 114. Power & tranny shifting is so much smoother. Hell ya can't take it with ya ($$$$)

Got home late Wednesday night from a Mn trip. I have been out riding ever since. I can tell you one thing, I was not happy getting snowed in while in Mn:p

Iam strongly thinking of trading my 17 in on a Billiard Teal Freewheeler

4981fed75c9cf6cc32c6e1ce3a6d1982_dd9fb7502b94a01f.png

Start pulling your add-ons off now & you will be done by May 1st.:D

Got out for a few hours on a great almost 80 degree day.

Although it's been about a week I installed HD's Airwing Luggage Rack. Not that I carry any luggage, my long trip days are over, but it gave me the ability to put on Custom Dynamics Airwing LED strip so I could light the back up a tad more.

Today Sam the UPS man delivered a Custom Dynamics ProBeam LED headlight that I'll install sometime between tomorrow and the weekend. That'll give me C.D. LED's all around, I've already got their taillights and I swapped the ProBeam front turn signals off of my Low Rider when I traded it in for the trike. That is one great company, excellent products and customer service.

Got out for a few hours on a great almost 80 degree day.

Although it's been about a week I installed HD's Airwing Luggage Rack. Not that I carry any luggage, my long trip days are over, but it gave me the ability to put on Custom Dynamics Airwing LED strip so I could light the back up a tad more.

Today Sam the UPS man delivered a Custom Dynamics ProBeam LED headlight that I'll install sometime between tomorrow and the weekend. That'll give me C.D. LED's all around, I've already got their taillights and I swapped the ProBeam front turn signals off of my Low Rider when I traded it in for the trike. That is one great company, excellent products and customer service.

Check out the CD brake light modulator. It is 1 of my best add ons. I have had numerous riders comment on how it catches their attention. I have it set to pulse for a few seconds, then go solid for a few seconds, then pulse again.

Very easy plug & play install.

Check out the CD brake light modulator. It is 1 of my best add ons. I have had numerous riders comment on how it catches their attention. I have it set to pulse for a few seconds, then go solid for a few seconds, then pulse again.

I put that in when I did the tail lights. I agree about it grabbing attention. I have mine set to 4 flashes.

Reactions: MDO

I put that in when I did the tail lights. I agree about it grabbing attention. I have mine set to 4 flashes.

I put the Tour pak modulator on my Tri glide and had a cop pull me over one my way home from work one day just to ask me about it. I have mine set on 9, X-Blaster constant strobe.

Reactions: MDO
Today, I gave Kim's Freewheeler a wash and polish today after winter hibernation. Installed the visor style trim on the headlight and turn signals this morning. Took a short video before setting out for a short ride.

New Rear Tires

Replaced rear tires with Goodyear Comfortreds. Original tires had 37,000 miles and still could have gone several thousand more miles but were 7 years old so replaced them.

Also checked drive belt for tension and looked for any damage/wear. Still looks good. I like to check it about once a month.

Sunman

Replaced rear tires with Goodyear Comfortreds. Original tires had 37,000 miles and still could have gone several thousand more miles but were 7 years old so replaced them.

Also checked drive belt for tension and looked for any damage/wear. Still looks good. I like to check it about once a month

Sunman

Ah-HAA!!

Danny!! Do I see a possibility that Freewheeler might get on the road for Kerrville next week??
:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png