What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

couple things

In between the on going rain, I put on passenger arm rests and an adjustable drivers back rest. Also got a hitch that I plan to put on later. I'm not gonna pull a trailer, but get one of those cooler carriers on the back for longer trips.armrest.jpg

Well as of today I am soon to be the proud owner of a set of Vance and Hines Power Duals. I’ll be running them off Cobra 6300s. I hope it adds a bit more umf and sound.

whilst online shopping I’ve also purchased a full black engine cover set, a Memphis shades batwing fairing, and a load of Kuryakyn bits and bobs.

Id have got some new bars but I’m too indecisive. And I can’t find any tail lights that fit exactly that I like. In the U.K. there is far less available light wise.

Anyway that’s me broke. Once it’s all fitted I’ll try and add a pic or two. Time to find more cash to add a stage 2 kit.

Finishing up with a few upgrades to the wife's Freewheeler.

Woods 222 cam's/SE oil pump and cam plate, AdvanBlack Lowers, Passing lamps (pre '14 model), Cool Flo Fan, Custom Heated Seat and today, the final pieces of the Native 180 front end arrive. Excited to complete this and get it out and have some fun..... Like I said, Its all for the wife!!! ;)

I will certainly post up pics when completed!!!

Woods 222 cam's/SE oil pump and cam plate, AdvanBlack Lowers, Passing lamps (pre '14 model), Cool Flo Fan, Custom Heated Seat and today, the final pieces of the Native 180 front end arrive. Excited to complete this and get it out and have some fun..... Like I said, Its all for the wife!!! ;)

Sure. My late husband was always coming home with a new knife, gun, clay pigeon thrower, etc. for me.;)

In between the on going rain, I put on passenger arm rests and an adjustable drivers back rest. Also got a hitch that I plan to put on later. I'm not gonna pull a trailer, but get one of those cooler carriers on the back for longer trips.

I've seen other pics of passenger backrests that have side support and I'm looking something that will work with the HD Freewheeler sissy bar. Can anybody provide a source? I searched Dennis Kirk and Revzilla and didn't find anything. Thanks!

-jeff

I've seen other pics of passenger backrests that have side support and I'm looking something that will work with the HD Freewheeler sissy bar. Can anybody provide a source? I searched Dennis Kirk and Revzilla and didn't find anything. Thanks!-jeff

I had a Tourrest Backrest by Hood Leather Goods but I have just discovered that this company has gone out of business. Maybe someone on the Freewheeler forum has one they want to sell. Google Tour Rest back rest and you will probably find some that are similar. My wife loved the one we had.

Sunman

FW Backrest1.jpgFW Backrest2.jpg

I found a couple of photos of the Tour Rest passenger backrest that I had for my FW. I believe Saddlemans and maybe Cobra make a similar one. As I said my wife loved it and felt more secure.

Sunman

Today is my day...50 & sunny here in STL, so I'm going for my 1st.ride in months after heart surgery.

I will update this when I return.:cool:

Good luck Michael! Looking forward to your report. Ride safe!

Won't be riding here again until after we get a little rain. We had about a quarter inch of snow, everybody's heads exploded, schools were closed and there's salt / sand on the main roads.

Good luck Michael! Looking forward to your report. Ride safe!

Won't be riding here again until after we get a little rain. We had about a quarter inch of snow, everybody's heads exploded, schools were closed and there's salt / sand on the main roads.

Thanks. I lived in Virginia while going to school at Dam Neck, near Virginia Beach & an inch of snow shut the town down.

Today is my day...50 & sunny here in STL, so I'm going for my 1st.ride in months after heart surgery.

I will update this when I return.:cool:

After checking tire pressure & my electrical system, I went about 25 miles, stopped & filled up & got a sub sandwich for dinner.

It was fantastic riding again & my Freewheeler ran great after sitting for a record amount of weeks.

I felt like I just got a new ride & physically, I felt great too! Hurry up spring.:Dorag:

After checking tire pressure & my electrical system, I went about 25 miles, stopped & filled up & got a sub sandwich for dinner.

It was fantastic riding again & my Freewheeler ran great after sitting for a record amount of weeks.

I felt like I just got a new ride & physically, I felt great too! Hurry up spring.:Dorag:

I am so happy that you had a nice ride. :clapping:

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO

Good for you:clapping: Now you can get back into the groove;)

• Thanks
Thanks. I lived in Virginia while going to school at Dam Neck, near Virginia Beach & an inch of snow shut the town down.

I know Damn Neck well. My sister lives over that way, off of Dam Neck Road between General Booth Blvd. and the Navy Base as a matter of fact. My BIL did 20 in the Navy.

Good to hear that you got out there and enjoyed it. Days getting longer, daily average temps slowly rising, many miles ahead of ya.

• Thanks
Something strange happen when I started my FW today. It started right up, but the digital display flashed fob battery low, or something to that effect.

I have never seen that before & didn't even know it did that. Anyone else seen that before?

Something strange happen when I started my FW today. It started right up, but the digital display flashed fob battery low, or something to that effect.

I have never seen that before & didn't even know it did that. Anyone else seen that before?

Mine showed NO Fob once, the fob battery was dead

• Thanks

Pics as promised,

IMG_2219.jpgcam chest.JPGIMG_2215.jpgIMG_2216.jpgIMG_2214.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png