What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

View attachment 72641ordered a fl-vied, now planning for a EBS. Will running with a stock A/C require any drilling, will tubes fit behind the A/C.

Look here

ac_mod1_99d50abec7f1e69fdb152f8a543a1be58e40913d.jpg
I ran 1 like this on my 15 Freewheeler Required 1 hole for exit of hose

Reactions: MDO
I got a nice, leisurely 50 mile ride in. The rain moved out & the weather got very nice here & I can't ride tomorrow, so I took advantage of it. My baby is purring like a kitty. There were lots of bikers out.:cool:

Thanks for the info, I will follow your example

Jack has great info. That is pretty much how I did my M8, but I added a K&N air filter in the stock box.

It was a definite performance boost, but it was before I knew about DK Customs & if I had it to do over, I would use one of their air filter systems. I got their 1.5" deluxe tank lift & need to order their air wing deflectors.

I just ordered from DK Custom Products, the new Thundervolt 50 Taylor spark plug wires they now carry & the cooling wing deflectors.

The spark plug wires are the best price anywhere. I'm very excited to install everything, but I now need to get some new plugs. I'm not going to make pulling the tank a habit.:cool:

I just ordered from DK Custom Products, the new Thundervolt 50 Taylor spark plug wires they now carry & the cooling wing deflectors.

The spark plug wires are the best price anywhere. I'm very excited to install everything, but I now need to get some new plugs. I'm not going to make pulling the tank a habit.:cool:

;) The cooling wings are a Big plus, I like mine

If I did not have an in store credit I probably would not have got H D plugs ( made in India) I would have got NGK

Reactions: MDO
;) The cooling wings are a Big plus, I like mine

If I did not have an in store credit I probably would not have got H D plugs ( made in India) I would have got NGK

I'm going to try the NGK plugs. I will clean up the OEM plugs & keep them for a backup.

They are most likely fine...I will find out in a few days. My DK Customs order shipped priority mail this afternoon. Great customer service. :Dorag:

I was bad today...

A beautiful Saturday...perfect riding weather and a forecast of

rain for the next SIX days...I threw caution to the winds and rode

in short sleeves and jeans , and the smallest helmet I own.

I know , I know , all the gear all the time but staying on local roads

and never past 4th gear , it was the BEST ride I've had in a long time.

It won't happen again...I promise :laugh:

Dante

It was raining this morning, but I went & picked up my 4 pack of new NGK plugs from Advanced Auto Parts. I order online & pick up in store to take advantage of the 25% discount & the plugs were $11. My new plug wires from DK customs should be here Monday, along with my air wing deflectors.:Dorag:

I received my order from DK Custom Products, air wings & spark plug wires. Ordered delivering in 3 days, that's great service.

I now need to find the time & good weather to install everything.

Just so everyone knows, I tried installing NGK CR9E spark plugs in my M8 2017 Freewheeler & the wire end of that plug is not correct. It does not have the small piece that you screw onto the threads.

I will post more when I finish sorting my mess out. I know numerous times in the past I bought spark plugs & that little metal piece to screw on the threads was in the box, but not this time.

Some days peanuts, some days shells:laugh:.

I went out to the garage and looked at mine then went back in the house and sat in the air conditioning. Heat index today is 105. Like riding in a sauna. Rode about 60 miles to lunch yesterday and was soaking wet from sweat when I got home about 1:30. Have to stick with breakfast rides until the weather cools off. Garage isn't air conditioned so too hot to even work on it after lunch.

Sunman

Well

I went out to the garage and looked at mine then went back in the house and sat in the air conditioning. Heat index today is 105. Like riding in a sauna. Rode about 60 miles to lunch yesterday and was soaking wet from sweat when I got home about 1:30. Have to stick with breakfast rides until the weather cools off. Garage isn't air conditioned so too hot to even work on it after lunch.

Sunman

I guess that's the price you pay to live in the most sane state in these

United States

God Bless Texas!

Dante :clapping:

Just so everyone knows, I tried installing NGK CR9E spark plugs in my M8 2017 Freewheeler & the wire end of that plug is not correct. It does not have the small piece that you screw onto the threads.

I will post more when I finish sorting my mess out. I know numerous times in the past I bought spark plugs & that little metal piece to screw on the threads was in the box, but not this time.

Some days peanuts, some days shells:laugh:.

So I returned the 4 NGK CR9E plugs to Advanced Auto Parts & got my $11 back and drove to Doc's HD for the OEM plugs for my 2017 M8 Freewheeler. If anyone is interested, it's HD p/n 31600012 & the plugs are labeled 6R10.

$4.45 per plug with my military Vets discount + tax.

The lesson learned is sometimes OEM parts are good, especially when there only $8 more.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png