What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

I got another great ride in today, about 70 miles. I was all over STL, stopped by my dealer & made an appt. for next Sat. to check out my re-occurring ECM-P0522 code (low voltage oil pressure sensor).

It's running fantastic & purring like a kitty. I filled it up and am only getting 38.5MPG, but I was ridding it a little aggressive in the higher RPM range.:Angel::D

Thorough cleaning and wax, checked tire and shock pressure, loaded essentials in trunk and windshield bag. Ready to continue the riding season after a break because of rain.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 118
Rode to Litchfield, for Neihaus annual event. Bike ran very strong going and in high headwind coming back. Shifted quieter with Harley s new primary fluid. Round trip was about 140 miles.

I had 2 Gold Wing friends go out there Friday, but I could not make it. They had a lot of new Honda trikes advertised, but $42,000 is out of my range.

Put LEDs in my front signals.

20190518-123750-Film1.jpg

Took my wife out so she could get some more practice since the sun finally came out. She is slowly overcoming her fears. Today she graduated to 2nd gear! With lots of patience, instruction and encouragement, she's getting better. By the end of the day she was making smooth shifts up and down. Up next - 3rd gear!!

Doc's Harley Davidson in St. Louis is a quality dealership.

Took my 2017 Freewheeler into Doc's HD today for a re-occurring ECM-P0522 fault, connected to the oil pressure sensor & after verifying proper engine function, they found a rub on 1 of the sensor wires they believe to be causing the fault to intermittently occur. They replaced it and took care of the problem quickly & under warranty. :cool:

From the service manager, Tim, a Navy Veteran, to everyone else in the service department I have ever dealt with, this dealership is a class act.

Kudo's to Doc's HD.

I forgot to mention the fun part, got a total of a 70 mile ride in & should get 1 in tomorrow & Monday too.

Took my 2017 Freewheeler into Doc's HD today for a re-occurring ECM-P0522 fault, connected to the oil pressure sensor & after verifying proper engine function, they found a rub on 1 of the sensor wires they believe to be causing the fault to intermittently occur. They replaced it and took care of the problem quickly & under warranty. :cool:

From the service manager, Tim Lamb, a Navy Veteran, to everyone else in the service department I have ever dealt with, this dealership is a class act.

Kudo's to Doc's HD.

I forgot the fun part, got a total of a 70 mile ride in & should get 1 in tomorrow & Monday too.
I'm so envious right now....:) :Congrats:

It finally quit raining about 1pm here in STL & I got another 70 mile ride in.:cool:

It's supposed to be about 10° warmer tomorrow & I'm gonna ride to my youngest sons house for a bbq, after a morning memorial service & hopefully the rain will hold off.

I'm starting to like this riding every day thing.

Back