• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Survey of Stallion Owners or Getting Close

If you are a Stallion Owner Stand up and be Counted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Survey of Stallion Owners or people who are getting close

Hi Again! In June 09 took my stallion to Ill Sect. of State in Springfield. They had never seen a trike like it. Sect.of State Drivers Lisc. Division use my trike to reset the driving course for mc lisc. You can now pass driving portion of test on the road course using a Stallion Trike.. Charlie D.

Charlie, that is awesome! How great to have them be proactive and re-set the course to accomodate the State's residents. Thanks for letting us know :D

Charlie D keep us posted on the owners group. There are several of us on this forum.

Wow they are easy. I tried to go thru an act of Congress and got shot down

Bella has the same great experence at her road test. Welcome to the club!

Looks like we picked up another Stallion owner! If you buy one let us know who you are!!!!:D

We traded for our Stalion just over 2 months ago at H&W Honda, Marshall, TX. We have 7000 miles on at this time. We attended Wing Ding with a side trip to Mount Rushmore. And a recent trip to the TRI rally in Branson, MO, where we joined TRI as GWRRA members. Production # 576 color Candy Red. We have installed side curtains and CB/Intercom/GPS.

Hurrah! a new Stallion owner/member :D. Welcome aboard! Be sure to check out all the general information as well as the Stallion forum areas. Lots of good people and good fun on TrikeTalk!

Welcome,
Which side curtains did you purchase and do they reduce the wind velocity for the passenger?

Welcome,
Which side curtains did you purchase and do they reduce the wind velocity for the passenger?

We ordered the side curtains from B&G Cycle Upholstery (800-662-6139. It makes a big differnce with the wind and with the heat/AC.

Hurrah! a new Stallion owner/member :D. Welcome aboard! Be sure to check out all the general information as well as the Stallion forum areas. Lots of good people and good fun on TrikeTalk!

Thanks for providing the information about this site and the Stallion T-shirts. It was good to meet you at breakfast in Branson. I met so many good folks it is hard to keep everyone seperated, in my mind, ha.

My wife (Chele) and I purchased Stallion #353 (Pearl White), a 2008 model from Cycles & Trikes of Frederick, MD while attending the Sturgis Bike Rally this year. We had test driven one at the GWRRA Wing Ding at Billings, MT in 2007 but at the time our finances were not stable enough. And, the closest dealer to us in SE Washington state is in Henderson, NV. Good thing Ford is now authorized to do repair work:).

Currently she's in the shop getting repair work done to the upper cowl as a result of damage incurred in a "baseball-sized" hailstorm in Sturgis 4 days after purchase:mad:. We get her back Tuesday 9/1. Chele can't wait to ride it again :D:D:D(yeah...it's for her...but I'm permitted to take it out everyonce in awhile!).

Congrats Markie and Chele. Welcome to the forum. Bummer on the damage.

Markie, Is a Ford dealer repairing the dash damage?? I am not sure if they do non ford components. Good news if they will. So far, only Ford parts have been repaired/replaced at ford dealer for me(that has been too often).

Hey Markie and Chele, A big welcome to TrikeTalk from all of the admin staff!
I HATE being out when there is hail, and your tale has fully justified my feelings :yes:

A local shop experienced in fiberglass repair is doing the body damage work. They had some problems matching the Pearl White color but have reported that they were successful. Should be getting it back tomorrow.

We traded for our Stalion just over 2 months ago at H&W Honda, Marshall, TX. We have 7000 miles on at this time. We attended Wing Ding with a side trip to Mount Rushmore. And a recent trip to the TRI rally in Branson, MO, where we joined TRI as GWRRA members. Production # 576 color Candy Red. We have installed side curtains and CB/Intercom/GPS.

Hello,
What company did you buy side curtains from and did they improve the ride for passenger with less wind velocity? Thanks

Markie, Can you ask if they have a formula for the paint? I'm bulding a spoiler and will need to paint it soon and the mix formula would be a great help. Thanks

Hi, I'm new to the Stallion forum. I've been reading your posts for a few days to get ideas and information. I will be picking up my '09 Blue (#626) in Daytona on Saturday 9/5. I'm SO excited.

Wow deb54---a brand new Stallion in three more days!!!! Congratulations and a big welcome to TrikeTalk. Bring questions and pictures and tales of your adventures. We love all of that here :D.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png