2018/2019 Goldwing DCT trike

Reaction score
I am selling my 2008 Goldwing to purchase a DCT model Goldwing for conversion. Has anyone converted their 2018/2019 Goldwing to a trike yet? How are you liking it? Which conversion kit did you use? I would appreciate info.

Not gonna offer up any opinions as to the conversions out there.

I will say, given your location I'd call the manufacturers & see who is and isn't going to be offering demo rides in Daytona this year. May well be worth a "road trip" to check them out first hand & ride each one to see what they have to offer & what fits your preferences.

I know it's not the same as current owner/rider feedback, but we all know what one loves another may not & don't know you'll find a better place to hopefully try em all out and be able to do so fairly soon!

2019 GL1800 Trike

Thanks for all the greetings and comments. I decided to go with the CSC Encore conversion. I enjoyed the CSC I used to have with no problems. Pictures to come later.

Yes, go with a conversion that has a big trunk, like a CSC or Hannigan since the storage on the new Wings have been so greatly reduced. Welcome to the site!

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Clarence:wave4:

Congrats :clapping:, can you post a pic when you get a chance.

I got my son to change my imogi with the new trike. Love this bike. Put 800+ miles on it in the first week. I installed an F4 +2” windshield today. My wife was getting a lot of “buffeting “ with the stock windshield and this should help a lot.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png