Anyone running a "Cozy" sidecar?

Jimmyess333

May 10, 2019
Killeen TX USA
I'm looking at a few sidecars. One is DMC, which I cannot afford until next year.

The other is a Cozy Rocket, which I could get this year.

Is anyone running a Cozy?

Would you get it again?

Thoughts?

Thank you

I don't have one. But that looks like a pretty light sidecar. I think they used to say a sidecar should be at least one third the weight of the bike its going on..

A sidecar thats well matched for the motorcycle you have,and properly mounted,and aligned that should be your goal. DMC is a company thats been doing it for years. I think its your best direction.

Indian Sidecar

I tried to buy a Cosy sidecar from the factory in India or their dealer MGE. Both treated me very badly. (may have too much business after being on Leno's show.) I found the Inder Rocket sidecar(Inder looks like a Cozy) and bought one from Inder Exports. After it was delivered I found many quality and workmanship problems, and parts I paid extra for that did not fit also bad wheel bearings. After some research I found out there are two Inder sidecar companies, Inder Exports and Inder Automotive. (run by cousin's) There is very little information showing that there are two companies.

I wanted a tube frame, but the one I got has a bar-stock frame. I have a post elsewhere with what happened to me. Its taken a lot of rework to make it fit my new RE Meteor 350, but its almost done. I don't think it would be good for a bigger bike or one that does freeway speeds all the time.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png