Anyone running a "Cozy" sidecar?

I'm looking at a few sidecars. One is DMC, which I cannot afford until next year.

The other is a Cozy Rocket, which I could get this year.

Is anyone running a Cozy?

Would you get it again?

Thoughts?

Thank you

I don't have one. But that looks like a pretty light sidecar. I think they used to say a sidecar should be at least one third the weight of the bike its going on..

A sidecar thats well matched for the motorcycle you have,and properly mounted,and aligned that should be your goal. DMC is a company thats been doing it for years. I think its your best direction.

My gut feeling is the DMC is the one I should use.

DMC offers a lot of option. DMC is very good at what they do. They can over come any issue with installing one. Main reason I do not have a sidecar done by them is they are to far away .

Hannigan is only 530 miles from me.

Indian Sidecar

I tried to buy a Cosy sidecar from the factory in India or their dealer MGE. Both treated me very badly. (may have too much business after being on Leno's show.) I found the Inder Rocket sidecar(Inder looks like a Cozy) and bought one from Inder Exports. After it was delivered I found many quality and workmanship problems, and parts I paid extra for that did not fit also bad wheel bearings. After some research I found out there are two Inder sidecar companies, Inder Exports and Inder Automotive. (run by cousin's) There is very little information showing that there are two companies.

I wanted a tube frame, but the one I got has a bar-stock frame. I have a post elsewhere with what happened to me. Its taken a lot of rework to make it fit my new RE Meteor 350, but its almost done. I don't think it would be good for a bigger bike or one that does freeway speeds all the time.

Back