Trike vw motor delantero

JVA

<font style = "vertical-align: inherit;"> <font style = "vertical-align: inherit;"> Hola me interesa saber cómo realizar un triciclo con el motor y el motor debajo del tanque de combustible mis principales dudas son como Invertir en el movimiento de los neumáticos y leer en la palabra y en la corona y en el piñón, pero no sólo en la información más concreta en cómo y en algunos consejos/

Hello, I am interested in how to make a tricycle with the engine and the engine under the fuel tank. My main doubts are how to invest in the movement of the tires and read in the word and in the crown and in the pinion, but not only in the more concrete information on how and in some councils. trike with vw engine . trike con motor vw </font> </font>

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-26_201043~3.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-26_201043~3.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_2019-06-26_201047~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-26_201047~2.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2019-06-20_232226~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-20_232226~2.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 149
Jaime........Welcome to Trike-Talk.... , Thats a nice looking Trike.....

..I wonder if someone can translate the Tex from Spanish To English.....:Shrug:....

I have built one.

Look at the stickies at the top of page.

My thread "Anyone Else" has my latest build.

As far as the crown gear....you must have a two side cover trans. You can then pull the crown and drive out one side and put it into the other side. This reverses the drive direction.

I did mine by flipping the entire trans. I would not recommend that for anyone unfamiliar with the internal workings of a vw trans. The trans must be fully disassembled and internal machine work done. Then fully assembled.

I have prints on the drive adapter and the input shaft for the extension housing if you pursue.

And......

That is me in the top pics....just a long time ago.

It looks like this now.

15194307050460.jpg

The valkyrie still looks the same.

Stock off the shelf Honda. You can buy them all day on ebay.

20141206_083011_zpsgpjed1dl.jpg

Traducción al inglés/ traslation to english

[QUOTE = JVA; 679540] <font style = "vertical-align: inherit;"> <font style = "vertical-align: inherit;"> Hola me interesa saber cómo realizar un triciclo con motor y el motor debajo del tanque de combustible mis principales dudas son como Invertir en el movimiento de los neumáticos y leer en la palabra y en la corona y en el piñón, pero no sólo en la información más concreta en cómo y en algunos consejos. trike con motor vw </font> </font> [/ QUOTE]

Traslation:

Hi I am interested in how to make a tricycle with the engine under the fuel tank would be with the engine of a vw, I would be grateful if you gave me ideas or directions on how to reverse the rotation of the tires (read about changing or rearrange the pinion and the crown) or if they have information on which gearbox can be adapted to said vw engine to follow the control scheme of the traditional motorcycle (the gear change in the foot), I attach some images of my main inspirations of; Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English

Traducción al inglés/ traslation to english

[CITA = JVA; 679540] <font style = "vertical-align: inherit;"> <font style = "vertical-align: inherit;"> Hola me interesa saber cómo realizar un triciclo con motor y el motor debajo del tanque de combustible mis principales dudas son Invertir en el movimiento de los neumáticos y leer en la palabra y en la corona y en el piñón, pero no sólo en la información más concreta en cómo y en algunos consejos. trike con motor vw </font> </font> [/ QUOTE]

Traducción:

Hola, estoy interesado en cómo hacer un triciclo con el motor debajo del tanque de combustible sería el motor de un motor Vw. Le agradecería que me diera ideas o instrucciones sobre cómo invertir la rotación de los neumáticos (lea sobre el cambio de reorganizar el piñón y la corona) o si tiene información sobre la caja de cambios Se puede adaptar a dicho motor vw para seguir el esquema de control de la motocicleta tradicional, adjunto algunas imágenes de mis principales inspiraciones de; Gracias de antemano y perdón por mi mal inglés

Muchas gracias por la información / thanks for the information

[QUOTE = DeathBySnuSnu; 679587] He construido uno.

Mira las notas adhesivas en la parte superior de la página.

Mi hilo "Cualquier otra persona" tiene mi última versión.

En cuanto a la corona dentada ... debe tener una cubierta de dos lados trans. Luego, puede jalar la corona y expulsar un lado y colocarlo en el otro lado. Esto invierte la dirección de la unidad.

Hice el mío al voltear todo el trans. No lo recomendaría a nadie que no esté familiarizado con el funcionamiento interno de una vw trans. La trans se debe desmontar completamente y el trabajo interno de la máquina debe realizarse. Luego totalmente ensamblado.

Tengo impresiones en el adaptador de la unidad y en el eje de entrada para el alojamiento de la extensión, si continúa. [/ QUOTE]

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta, podrías darme más información sobre como construiste tu trike y de ser posible adjuntar planos o medidas gracias por aclárarme sobre como invertir las ruedas

Traslation:

Thank you very much for your answer, could you give me more information about how you built your trike and if possible attach drawings or measures thank you for clarifying how to invert the wheels

See above reply.

Also look at this for foot shifting.

You will have to get very creative to invent a way to pull a car clutch with a hand lever. It can be done with shear gorilla like grip strength or you could come up with some kind of power assist servo.

Mine is mostly hand built without any instruction or plan.

When I first built it (old black pictures) it was just a functional design. Whatever works the way I wanted it too design.

The current rebuild is just way over the top. A lot of custom machining.

I have the drive adapter drawings in .dxf format if you want those.

Mine is mostly hand built without any instruction or plan.

When I first built it (old black pictures) it was just a functional design. Whatever works the way I wanted it too design.

The current rebuild is just way over the top. A lot of custom machining.

I have the drive adapter drawings in .dxf format if you want those.

Me encanta la idea de la palanca muchas gracias por compartirla y me favor envíame los esquemas que mencionas, respecto al embrague que me recomendarías para poder usarlo en el manillar

Traslation:

I love the idea of ​​the lever thank you very much for sharing and please send me the schemes you mention, regarding the clutch that you would recommend me to use it on the handlebar

Wow!

I'm not shure which is cooler...the in-line shifter mechanism for a vw transaxle, or the fact of an english-speaking guy helping a spanish-speaking enthusiast build a one-off trike over the internet!!

Yeah......Luis is in Brazil.....that is Portuguese he is speaking.

You can call him he speaks English just fine.

There is one of his shifters here in the vw forum.

I am just a waiting on that person's build project to get going again.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png