Switched Accessory Plug

Reaction score
Ok, I give up. Just got a 2019 model and the plug is not in the usual spot (under the left cover above the ecm programming plug). Can somebody help me out.

Thanks.

Owners manual shows a tri-glide fuse area with the accessory plug right above the ecm plug. Mine has no plug for accessories in behind the left panel. There's a wierd looking plug right a the base of the fuel tank with a plug in it, but it won't work with the [FONT=&quot]Electrical Connection Kit ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]2017 and Later Road King require separate purchase of 69201599A) Maybe the connection kit I got works only for Road Kings?[/FONT]

Good call on the right cover. There she was buried under the C/B for reverse. How stupid when there's a place for it in fuse area. Ok, I'm all better now with my Love Jugs hooked up and running. It's hot here in Boise. Thanks for the help.

Connector #109

If anyone is looking to run passing/fog lamps the appropriate connector is located in the caddy l/h side of tank. It's a 4 place female( Male pins) Mate N Lok connector.This is for your toggle switch.Position 1-3-4 are used. 1= Red w/yellow tracer( power) black=grnd, blue/ gray tracer is accessory. Remove 2 acorn nuts from l/h signal nacelle panel and see 6 position connector #31.It has two empty slots for wire from switch connector. Or you can buy HD 69201108 harness. The riser cover has two plastic plugs on either side for your toggle switch(s). Pry up on triangular cheapo plastic trim. Remove two Phillips screws and pull riser cover back and up.Road King light bar works with Freewheeler.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png