New 2020 Tri Glides

CV

Ive been waiting for a CVO to come out for a long time-SORRY HD but you blew-it, all you’ve done is doll-up a ‘19 and jack up the price.....VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Went to a local dealer and he dropped the price on a 2019 but refused to give me anything for my trade - sad, it’s in GOOD SHAPE but he claims he can’t sell it because of my high mileage........D A H, aren’t they made to R I D E!

Guess I’ll keep my current ride, at 75 NO MORE NEW HD’s for me.

:Dorag:

P.S. My suggestion is the MoCo get rid of all their inventory and change their sign to read “Harley Clothing Boutique.”

I was really hoping that the spruce would be a little more vibrant, but it’s pretty mellow. The rock river is a bit better. I have some concerns with the new electronics, as the dealer couldn’t get the traction system and all the other new electrons to function properly. Not to say it wasn’t, they couldn’t get the lights on the dash to work. Personally going to wait a bit for the frenzy to subside and see if there are any developments. Another thing I noticed was all 5 trikes, 2 cvo’s, 2 triglides, and and a freewheeler, coming off the truck, had the inside plug wires not secured from the factory. Makes you wonder about quality control vs just getting the bikes shipped.

Not impressed with the paint on any of the CVOs - TG or two wheel. Time was the paint on CVOs was extraordinary but not so much on the 2020s for sure.

I don't like the colors, the stripes , the wheels , the seat , the foot boards . The sales man says you can change all that . What a let down . Tried to buy a 2020 black tri glide but my two trades are worth nothing to them 08 gl1800 csc kit lots of extras they offer $8000. 2010 tri flhxxx mint condition lots of extras $ 10000. Gave them 1 Finger and left Maybe buy another new GL 1800 F Harley That's my story

I don't like the colors, the stripes , the wheels , the seat , the foot boards . The sales man says you can change all that . What a let down . Tried to buy a 2020 black tri glide but my two trades are worth nothing to them 08 gl1800 csc kit lots of extras they offer $8000. 2010 tri flhxxx mint condition lots of extras $ 10000. Gave them 1 Finger and left Maybe buy another new GL 1800 F Harley That's my story

And how much money besides the trades?

I don't like the colors, the stripes , the wheels , the seat , the foot boards . The sales man says you can change all that . What a let down . Tried to buy a 2020 black tri glide but my two trades are worth nothing to them 08 gl1800 csc kit lots of extras they offer $8000. 2010 tri flhxxx mint condition lots of extras $ 10000. Gave them 1 Finger and left Maybe buy another new GL 1800 F Harley That's my story[/QUOTE

Looking around myself. Maybe a leftover 19. A lot of dealers looking to make deals. Don’t know if the new electronics are to my liking. Try a different dealer before giving up.

New Midnight Blue/Baracuda silver

Well guys, back on three. I have missed being on 3 the last two years. I was pissed that the MOCO didn't offer any red this year. I passed on a red/silver 19 with the hopes that there would be a wicked red or something. Got a call to go to the dealership to look at a Midnight Blue/baracuda silver 2020. He would not put it on the floor until I saw it. The color almost appeared to be black in the service area but when outside, the blue metallic really comes to life. Bottom line, I bought it today. Am having some things added , cool flow fan, sirrius xm, street cannons, hi flow air cleaner, air wing luggage rack and led light, bumper, adjustable back rest, Bought 3 year warranty with wheel and tire., they gave me another year plus lifetime power train warranty. Gave me full retail on my 2017 Ultra Limited.

I pick it up next week if this damn hurricane Dorian does not detour by us. Will post my thoughts on it with the new stability gizmos.

Steve

Well guys, back on three. I have missed being on 3 the last two years. I was pissed that the MOCO didn't offer any red this year. I passed on a red/silver 19 with the hopes that there would be a wicked red or something. Got a call to go to the dealership to look at a Midnight Blue/baracuda silver 2020. He would not put it on the floor until I saw it. The color almost appeared to be black in the service area but when outside, the blue metallic really comes to life. Bottom line, I bought it today. Am having some things added , cool flow fan, sirrius xm, street cannons, hi flow air cleaner, air wing luggage rack and led light, bumper, adjustable back rest, Bought 3 year warranty with wheel and tire., they gave me another year plus lifetime power train warranty. Gave me full retail on my 2017 Ultra Limited.

I pick it up next week if this damn hurricane Dorian does not detour by us. Will post my thoughts on it with the new stability gizmos.

Steve

Going to be a long week! Congrats!

Well guys, back on three.... a Midnight Blue/baracuda silver 2020....

Steve
Congratulations Steve!!!:clapping: I hope Dorian makes a turn for the better for you folks.

Congrats Steve, looking forward to your observations about the new electronics. Especially how it will limit the fun aspect of high speed cornering, or if it does as well.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png