Robo Calls

If i don't recognized a name.....I ignore the call' Even with phone #'s that look familiar, I have an answering machine......No message' No call back from me....:mad:.....

If its important the caller will leave a message, :Shrug:...

If i don't recognized a name.....I ignore the call' Even with phone #'s that look familiar, I have an answering machine......No message' No call back from me....:mad:.....

If its important the caller will leave a message, :Shrug:...

EGG-zactly what I do.... If they can’t leave a message I don’t need to talk to them.

Also... I don’t understand how I can have a message on the phone without it having registered also as having received a call....

AND... I have had the same number call, I know its a spam, I have already put it on reject list from before, and double-checked to see that it is... and yet it got through anyway... ???:Shrug:

EGG-zactly what I do.... If they can’t leave a message I don’t need to talk to them.

Also... I don’t understand how I can have a message on the phone without it having registered also as having received a call....

AND... I have had the same number call, I know its a spam, I have already put it on reject list from before, and double-checked to see that it is... and yet it got through anyway... ???:Shrug:

There is a ton of money to be made in those robots calls, And the callers know were to donate some if it :bigboss:........

When I think it's a Spam caller, I have fun with them. I answer the phone.........

County Sheriff Office, how can I help you. :laugh: They hang up quick....

Our messages says the number they call and that we screen all calls so leave a message if you wants to get back to you and if you do nothing, you wasted your time not ours. Or something like that. Sometimes I can tell the robo caller is trying to talk to our answer machine but usually I hear it just hang up. Really, if it's important, they can leave a message. Very very few do. Tells you most are worthless calls.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png