Prayer Request

Personally I think the headaches are unrelated to the bump. The bump wouldn't care about light or dark. Have you a history of migraine headaches? Makes no difference but this sounds more like a migraine headache to me. And those can be brought on by all kinds of things but if you believe our weather is being manipulated by NASA then low frequency sound waves could set one off. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. But I agree the bump might be a wisdom tooth acting up. No big deal to remove those suckers anyway. i'm still going to be praying for a quick and good outcome. Poor time of year for this to happen but it all could be due to stress too. So have a few shots and relax. Even if it's the ugly C thing, you are catching it early so again, relax.

y7LVTmFC_o.gif
CdXpMKtw_o.gif

Update

Got a call from the VA ... Labs showed nothing A.B. Normal.

Got an appointment for Tuesday at 1400 for a head CAT Scan ... bet that doesn't show anything either ... :Shrug:

Asked the doc about the headaches. She said it could be "stress" from not knowing or could be something totally unrelated. Then she said it could be something not so good.

I'm not particularly worried about this. I'e given it up to God and I guess I'll see what He's got in store for me now. :D

New Twist

Woke up this morning and did my thing in the bathroom. Washed my hands and took a look in the mirror.

There was blood in both corners of my right eye. Not leaking out or anything, but, more like bloodshot, but only in the corners ... weird.

Had coffee and when Mom woke I asked her what she thought ... big mistake ... in twenty minutes I was dressed and heading to the VA to get "Acute Care" to look at it.

Doctor didn't seem to think this is related to the "knot". He also had no clue what it was. All my vitals were normal, nothing "foreign" in the eye, and no apparent reason for it. I was told to "keep an eye on it" (ironic ... keep and eye on my eye???), if there were any significant changes, get my b$tt to the ER at the local hospital. He also said that he'd put a priority note to my doctor and that she may want the CAT Scan moved up (called it a STAT CAT ... cute).

Anyway, I think I may take it easy this weekend ... :AGGHH: ... Good news ... It's pouring outside and I don't really feel like doing anything anyway. :D

Matted Eye

Woke this morning with a matted shut right eye.

Used a warm wet wash cloth to clean the gunk off my eye. No blood or anything like that, just crusty gunk. Vision in that eye is a little bit blurry. I'm guessing because the eye is weeping tears. This sure is acting like some kind of infection (he said hopefully ... :D).

I am soooooo excited to "see" what's next. :Shrug:

Woke this morning with a matted shut right eye.

Used a warm wet wash cloth to clean the gunk off my eye. No blood or anything like that, just crusty gunk. Vision in that eye is a little bit blurry. I'm guessing because the eye is weeping tears. This sure is acting like some kind of infection (he said hopefully ... :D).

I am soooooo excited to "see" what's next. :Shrug:

At least you woke. Something is working.;):D:clapping:

Not sure if the Doctors notes have anything to do with this, but, got a call from the VA this morning.

My Doctor wants to see me Wednesday 12/18 at 1100. CAT Scan tomorrow, 12/17 @ 1300 So again ... I'm "feeling" a sense of Urgency. Eight days from reported issue to Labs, CAT Scan and Follow Up ... Not sure I've ever seen the VA move that fast. Even when I had a staff infection in my knee it was 12 days until treatment started .. hmmm.

The good news ... hopefully know something in the next 48 hours or so.:D

Stay positive my friend. I will be at 2 different hospitals Wed. getting labs, CT scans & exams from a new heart valve team. The eye thing sounds like conjunctivitis. (Pink eye) it's highly contagious.

Not sure if the Doctors notes have anything to do with this, but, got a call from the VA this morning.

My Doctor wants to see me Wednesday 12/18 at 1100. CAT Scan tomorrow, 12/17 @ 1300 So again ... I'm "feeling" a sense of Urgency. Eight days from reported issue to Labs, CAT Scan and Follow Up ... Not sure I've ever seen the VA move that fast. Even when I had a staff infection in my knee it was 12 days until treatment started .. hmmm.

The good news ... hopefully know something in the next 48 hours or so.:D

The waiting on the unknown is stressful, stay positive and we will keep praying;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png