New Year, New Trike

ultrafxr

1250+ Posts
Reaction score
I'd been considering trading my 2018 TG for a new 2020 model for a few months. I tend to keep my vehicles for a long while but several friends trade every two to three years before they accumulate too many miles to make their rides less appealing for a trade in. With a bit over 29k on my two year old TG the mileage is considered high, lol.

Anyway after researching and talking to several dealers I couldn't find anyone willing to make a deal I thought was acceptable. But with the end of the month and end of the year fast approaching on December 24th I reached out to one dealer who had seemed more eager to trade than the others. We got back together on the 27th and worked out the details.

So on New Year's Eve, December 31st, I rode up to the dealership dropped off my 2018 and took delivery of my new 2020 Tri-Glide in Tahitian Teal. Wow this is a gorgeous ride. My wife and I are going to really enjoy riding this new TG.

Happy New Year . . . and may 2020 bring miles and miles of smiles to all my friends here on Trike Talk. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    974.9 KB · Views: 295
I see that trike smile on your face Jerry :clapping:

Good luck and ride safe .

Congrats on the new ride, looking good and will be better after you add things on it that you want, did you take anything off of the 18 for this one, I know most do and some don't

Congrats, great color choice, lol. Many safe miles ahead.
:) Looks like you agree on the color, lol. From all I saw we liked this the best. Inside under artificial lighting it looks kind of blue but in the sun really pops that teal color.

Congrats, it looks like it already has a few extras added to it.......ThumbUp

Congrats, it looks like it already has a few extras added to it.......ThumbUp

Good eye. Yes the dealer had added quite a few items. In my prior discussion with him I expressed reservation about this and he said he could remove them. But in the final analysis several items could not be removed - rubber & chrome hand grips, gauge chrome trim visors, speaker trim, fender chrome trim, because these are attached by adhesive. So he 'ate' the cost of them and that sweetened the deal even more. I did pony up for the chrome bumper and the tour-pak rack. But all in all a very, very sweet end-of-year deal. The dealer was very motivated to make his 'number' for the year and I was the happy beneficiary of this desire. :clapping:

Jerry, congratulations on your new ride! Love color! Hope to see ya'll in Kerrville in April.:wave4:

I'd been considering trading my 2018 TG for a new 2020 model for a few months. I tend to keep my vehicles for a long while but several friends trade every two to three years before they accumulate too many miles to make their rides less appealing for a trade in. With a bit over 29k on my two year old TG the mileage is considered high, lol.Anyway after researching and talking to several dealers I couldn't find anyone willing to make a deal I thought was acceptable. But with the end of the month and end of the year fast approaching on December 24th I reached out to one dealer who had seemed more eager to trade than the others. We got back together on the 27th and worked out the details.

So on New Year's Eve, December 31st, I rode up to the dealership dropped off my 2018 and took delivery of my new 2020 Tri-Glide in Tahitian Teal. Wow this is a gorgeous ride. My wife and I are going to really enjoy riding this new TG.

Happy New Year . . . and may 2020 bring miles and miles of smiles to all my friends here on Trike Talk. :)

One sweet ride my man...love that color!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png