New Trike is here

View attachment 84624 This in just about 2 hrs. Can't see in pic but still snowing . Flakes size of a quarter.

Would ride my Trikes in that without a problem 'The Tri-Glides that is ..Short rides around town mostly on my coffee run in the morning round trip 4 miles or so..

[Not with my EX Spyder, or my present Slingshot no traction with only one wheel in the back'']...

Would ride my Trikes in that without a problem 'The Tri-Glides that is ..Short rides around town mostly on my coffee run in the morning round trip 4 miles or so..

[Not with my EX Spyder, or my present Slingshot no traction with only one wheel in the back'']...

Not with all the chem on the road. I like to keep the crap off,& don't feel the need to impress anyone by riding in the snow. Rode my 2 wheeler in 4 in of snow when "young & dumb" many years ago. Not now.

Not with all the chem on the road. I like to keep the crap off,& don't feel the need to impress anyone by riding in the snow. Rode my 2 wheeler in 4 in of snow when "young & dumb" many years ago. Not now.

I didn't do it to impress....When i buy something no matter what it is i 'use' it and with cars 'trucks and bikes i park them wet...I said this a number of times,,,My old man would buy a new car drive right out of the dealership to Rayco and have the seats coved in plastic.......And when he traded the car in the dealership would rip the plastic off and the new owner would have nice new seats that aren't cold and hard in the winter and hot and sweaty in the summer...But thats just me...:Shrug:..

Exactly.

Well the 16 had a bit more sound because of catless header. I did install them myself. Did not pull the body. what you have to do is take clamp off, take front most bolt out of mounting bracket,then slide muffler back & you have just enough room to remove rear bolt. Reverse to install.

I agree with PosseRider. I have changed my 016 twice. The first time was from the stock setup to a FuelMoto Ceramic catless header and 2 of their cheaper "classic" 3 1/2 inch mufflers. Needless to say, it wasn't fun and I had no help. I absolutely hate changing head pipes.

Anyway, the last time I changed them I found out my local HD shop doesn't charge but 1/2 hour labor to swap slip on mufflers out. I jumped on it.....:D:clapping:. For fifty bucks I will never do them again. That was a year or so ago and there rate was $100.00/hour. Took them about 30 minutes. I believe they are $115-120.00/hour now. That is the only "great" labor deal charge I have had though.

I agree with PosseRider. I have changed my 016 twice. The first time was from the stock setup to a FuelMoto Ceramic catless header and 2 of their cheaper "classic" 3 1/2 inch mufflers. Needless to say, it wasn't fun and I had no help. I absolutely hate changing head pipes.

Anyway, the last time I changed them I found out my local HD shop doesn't charge but 1/2 hour labor to swap slip on mufflers out. I jumped on it.....:D:clapping:. For fifty bucks I will never do them again. That was a year or so ago and there rate was $100.00/hour. Took them about 30 minutes. I believe they are $115-120.00/hour now. That is the only "great" labor deal charge I have had though.

Wow! I would pay the $50 in a heart beat too. I have had the mufflers off 6 times and the head pipes off once when I decatted it. What a pain in the azz. Never took the body off.

Sunman

Bill that just stinks sorry for your luck man really sorry... hope it doesn't stay. Fred

Snowed most of the day, but will prob. melt tomorrow, i hope .Supposed to be 40. Still won't be taking it out. Lot of chemicals on the road.Next week is mid 50's to 60,but more rain also. Good thing about the rain,roads get washed off sooner. Sooner or later Fred.

Snowed most of the day, but will prob. melt tomorrow, i hope .Supposed to be 40. Still won't be taking it out. Lot of chemicals on the road.Next week is mid 50's to 60,but more rain also. Good thing about the rain,roads get washed off sooner. Sooner or later Fred.
Bill the storm that snowed on you went south of us. We have been very fortunate this season we have had no chemicals on our roads for a very long time. We even have Jeanne's summer ride out as well. :pray: Pray for rain and warmer weather Fred

DSC01000.JPG

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png